I was debating whether I should just spout who Seojun is to her, but I didn't want him to be known within my family. Since, I don't want anything to do with him in the first place. 

However, seeing my mothers impatient face urged me to release my thoughts "h-his name is Kim s-Seojun" I lowered my head in defeat. The aura that emitted off my mother was too great to go unnoticed. The corners of her lips curled inward showing her bright smile. "The Kim Seojun? oh my gosh Aera! Your father and his work for eachother!" 

I raise a brow confused "w-what exactly are you trying to say...?" She dashes towards me, patting down the parts of my hair that was out of place. "This little dinner sounds perfect to get you too connected more! i'm sure seojun is the gentleman his parents raised him to be"

I mentally gagged at her words. the one and only Seojun was far from what she imagined; or anyone imagines. He's cocky and his ego is so far up his ass its insufferable to be around him at any given moment.

 I just wished my mother hadn't sent me off wearing a skintight black dress that went just an inch above my knees, and my hair straitened to a point to drape over my shoulders. the sun was already on its way to set as I strolled the sidewalk with heavy steps. 

Unfortunately for me, my mother had forced me to walk to the place I dreaded to step foot in. My arms encased over my shoulders as a way to keep a little warm. the clicking from the short stubbed heels I wore would snap me out of my delusions. 

I groan turning a corner on the sidewalk to a quiet but cozy little street venue. the lights illuminated the area from the nights dark coating. small little shops allure people in with their yummy food that scattered in the air with its delicious scent. 

it was hard for me not to run over to one and eat to my own content. I cheek seeing taking in the sights before me, then a beautiful strumming linger around. It made my skin shiver from its melody. captivated by this familiar sound, I search over to the source, where my eyes glossed over mesmerized. 

A boy with soft brown hair strummed his fingers lightly over his guitar, his facial expressions matched the angelic tune; as if he was connecting himself to the music he played. I gasped softly, my feet dragging towards the boy who sat against the bricked wall behind him. 

I was standing infant of him, my eyes couldn't move away from his face, his lips perked slightly being colored a rosy pink. his eyes were soft and droopy like, the color was warm and inviting. lost within the tune, he glances upward. 

I almost melt as he flashes me a adoring smile. I step back feeling a sourness pinch at my cheeks; I was getting nervous. I look away, not wanting to face the boy any longer. 

"I remember you" I twist my head at his direction. his voice was even more tender than his ability to play the guitar "e-excuse me" He stops strumming his, placing it gently on his lap "A few nights ago you were at that diner. you and a few friends" he answered. 

I replay the moments that occurred that night, until I came to what I had forgotten, "wait, you're the guitarist of that band!" he chuckled at me, looking back at his instrument. "Yes, that was me" his face slightly grew pink in embarrassment. 

I slowly approached him again, he lifts up his face back at me, his warm expression turned worriedsome "sorry for prying, but are you on a date of some sort?" the brown haired waved his hand over his chest. I raised a brow looking down at myself, my eyes grew large. "w-w-well I was originally b-but not anymore-" I turn around, facing my back at him took at the empty lot. 

I bring up my hands to my face hiding my plastered embarrassment. A light snicker came out of the boys lips after he stands up to look at me. As I'm completely engulfed in my own awkwardness, I feel gentle snub hands place a warm fuzzy coat over my shoulders. 

I turn around and see hazelnut brown eyes smiling back at me. "w-wha-" he adjusts the coat until my shivering body became motionless. the only thing abnormal was my heart rate. "I could tell you seemed uncomfortable, a-although I apologize if I step too close for comfort!" he steps back followed by a nervous chuckle. 

My lips quivered slightly, forming into a small smile. The loud pounding against my chest took over my hearing. all I could do was stare at this stranger who for some reason, manipulated my senses to being this way. 

"what is your name"  the boy beamed. 

"Aera, Park Aera" I lower my head to look at my feet. "Aera? that's a beautiful name" god this guys a charmer...

His soft brown eyes admire onto mine. His adorning face made it kinda hard to not pore into. 

"what's yours?" I managed to push out. 

"Han Heongjun" I fluttered my eyes at the name. 

han heongjun...