Bored

Usually I tend to get bored sometimes and when I do I take selfies. Then once I do I cant post it but I can't because of my parents who are overprotective. Which is not really all that bad because they do have a reason. 1. There are people who will try to kidnap you just by information 2. Gross stuff can happen. 3. It's just slap ridiculous.

Also I dress up nerdy sometimes. Mostly because it's funny and fun.
Most of the times my friends come over and once they do, about a minute after their ready to leave because it's more boring then at house. So then I come up something fun to do to make them stay. And we end pranking someone or either throwing toilet paper on their house all over. Which is really fun and extreme to do and not boring at all. Jk it is boring because then your the one getting stuck holding the toilet paper while they have all the fun.

I mean like...child please... someone needs to knock some sense into you honey boo boo. And with that I was left bored out of my LIFE!!! just standing holding a bunch of rolls. So then I myself decided to grab a roll and surprisingly wrapped my friend in it to where she couldn't move. And then the next one was the little fake innocent girl who acted like she did nothin. *well girl ya did so shut up* so anyhow when I was done with her I threw them into the closes pool near me, which was only about 3 feet away. But 6 feet deep! When I was done I heard the cops coming to I quickly ran away until I fell. 😢😨😰😱 Luckily Jordan was there to save me. He yanked me out of the way and we hid in the bushes until the cops left. I guess my ex-best friends told them everything that happened because they were going to jail and they started looking for ME TOO! But Jordan wouldn't let them because he kept on holding on tight to me. *blushes*