My life

Life has just been horrible more horrible then a dogs trying to not get blamed for pooping! Ever since I died my hair like a reddish sort of I've been made fun of.... even by the people my own kind. It's just really dumb the way people act you knoe. So.... as I was walkin around in some random place and this chic out of nowhere just runs up to me pushes me down and tries to start punching I mean like bruh, One Direction ain't outside and that down mean you randomly push a person down and beat them up like your life depends on it! And then she wants to say stop hurting her when I'm not even touching that fool. That's when I wanted to swing at that fool. But yet I got up sort of unconscious and pushed her down right back and started beating her up just like she did me.Instead of her walking away, flippin her hair in some more mess, she decided to scream her head off until she got all the attention. Then once she did she fake cried and with that I got kicked out for hurting other people. Yet people don't understand why I hate her, I'm mean she's always getting me into trouble when I do something, but yet she doesn't get into trouble when I tell on her when she does something mean, bad, or offensive.

Some people say that it's rude and harsh to push down a popular like her but the way I see it is straight up confidence. Mostly cause nobody like me I guess would or could ever do that, especially in school in front of a bunch of other people staring the death out of you. As you would say people like her, their just to much to deal with. But noooo I just gotta deal the stupidest people of all time even 'Her'.

That's why I mind my own business when it comes to people like them but their the one starting things unknown. Then you end up getting in trouble, and not them. *rolls eyes*
😤