Final Battle

Millenium's POV:

We all get into Party's Trans-am and we start off to Battery City. We stop outside of Bl/inds head quarters and get out. We charge in and start shooting down those mother fuckers. Everything goes fine, but then Korse decides to make an appearance.

I pull a knife from my boot and start running towards him. I stab him in the stomach and I twist the knife out. Korse falls to the ground, he's all but dead. Korse's henchmen then come out and start shooting at us. I look up and see Party holding Korse against a wall, with his gun to his throat. I see him mutter something that looks like 'this is for her'.

I watch as he shoots Korse in the head, instantly killing him. I watch as the others kill off the henchmen and Dracs that came to fight with Korse. Wow, this scene looks allot like the guys video for Sing, except the killjoys win this time. "Fuck you killjoys." I turn around to see Korse, just barely alive.

"KILLJOYS. NEVER. AND I MEAN NEVER. FUCKING. DIE!" I shout in his face stabbing my knife straight into his heart and I leave it there. I walk away from his body and I go to BL/ind's broadcasting room. "Hey, your not allowed in here!" The broadcaster said.

"Yes I am. Korse is dead and he was my step dad. I get Bl/ind and first off. You're fired." I say firmly. The broadcaster walks out of the room. I go sit in his chair and face the camera.

"Hello citizens. Korse is dead, by my own doing. I am now the controller of BL/ind and I'm shutting it down. You are no longer allowed to take the pills or do anything that BL/ind has told you to in the past. The only thing that matters is now and the future. I promise you that the world will not be so bleak under my watchful eye." I say and I shut down the broadcast.

~~~ 2 months later ~~~

After the fight Killjoys became the police and Dr.D I mean Steve became the world's ruler. A month ago Gerard asked me to marry him and of course I said yes. So now here I am at my wedding party, in a multi-colored dress it my belly protruding.

 Yup, Gerard knocked me up. I'm happy, and our child will grow up in a world without BL/ind. That's the important part. Me and Gee are the last of our friends to get married, but the first to get pregnant.

I have shut down BL/ind. All pills have been found and destroyed. The brain washed people who worked for BL/ind have been humanely killed. We hoped to have them live, but they went insane since they didn't know what had happend to them.

 Gerard gently kisses me and I smile into the kiss and kiss him back. Our lives is finally looking up.

 The End