11. Silent tears!

Connections of Hearts...

Chapter Eleven

Next day, Anokhi wakes up when the rays of sunlight touches her face. She smiles when she hears the birds chirping. She with the help of her hand sits on the bed. Today she gets difficulty in sitting on the bed. She looks down and the next moment was beyond shock.

"Shaurya sir!" She gasped on finding Shaurya beyond her.

She was sitting on his stomach and immediately descends from him. She looks at him sleeping peacefully. Thankfully she had wore some kurta last night. She thanked her stars to give a thought of wearing this.

She nudged him and he moves in his sleep. He opens his eyes slowly and founds her staring him. She noticed his face has some dried tears and his eyes were also a little red. Was he crying? She rubs his cheek and he holds her hand and sits on the bed infront of her.

"Aap yaha kya kar rhe hai?" She asked him the moment he sits.

He nods in a no. He doesn't have any strength to speak to her but can only stare her. He can't able to control himself anymore and throws his arms around her. She holds his arms and feels that he again was crying on her shoulder.

"Aap theek hai?" She asked him and a coldness was in her voice.

He sensed this but doesn't stops himself from pulling her slightly to him. She puts her hand on his chest and closes her eyes feeling his tears in her neck.

"Bas kijiye please!" She asked him but he again nods in a no.

"Abb aap baache thodi hai! Aap bade hogye hai! Please aise behave mat kijiye!" She smilingly asks him.

"Tumhe yeh sab majak lag rha hai?" He asked her while coming out of her arms and his anger surfaced his face.

"Abb aap bilkul thik hogye! Mere pyaare Shaurya sir!" She pulls his both cheeks and smiles.

He looks at her confused yet a satisfaction consumed his drained self.

"Aap yaha kyu aaye? Aur kab aaye?" She asked him while looking away from him.

"Tumhe dekhne aaya tha! Ki tum thik toh ho! Aur ye sleeping pills ka kya chakkar hai?" He asked her to which she looks down.

"Jab bhi mujhe neend nhi aati toh mai ye leti hu! Aur mai pehle hi bata rhi hu ki doctor ne hi prescribe ki hai!" She spoke the last sentence when she saw opening his mouth to ask something.

"Mai toh thik hu! Phir aapke yaha aane ka reason?" She was trying to anger him so that he leave.

"Reason? Ohk! So the reason is I'm not Sanjay who have Divya drishti to watch what is happening in your house! Mujhe kaise pta chalega ki tum thik ho bhi ya nhi? Agar mujhe pta hota ki tum sleeping pills lekar chain ki neend so rhi ho! Toh mai bhi relaxed rehta! But mujhe kuch pta hi nhi tha! Aur maine kitne calls bhi kiye par tum toh apni khumbkaran ki neend so rhi thi!" He literally mocked her making her cheeks go red.

"Kya aap bhi Ramayan aur Mahabharat ek saath mix kar diya!" She looks at her phone finding his calls.

"Abb kya kare! Biwi bhi toh waisi hi mili hai, mixed with every flavour!" He laughs on his own words making her hide her face in pillow.

He descends from the bed and stretched his arms and yawned a little. She looks above at him. He also looks at her and founds her scrunching brows at his chest. He looks down at himself and founds few buttons were broke from their place. He chuckled at her reaction.

Connection of Hearts 💓💓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें