Roleplay Information and Rules

Welcome students! You have now arrived at Nexilis, the school for heroes, villains and everywhere in between! Here you will find friends, make some enemies and discover yourself while wandering these halls.

Here's just a few of the roleplay rules! (For the characters, not the rpers)

-There are three groups of students, the heroes, the villains and the neutrals

-Heroes are trained in protection, laws and leadership. Once they graduate, they are sworn into the heroes guild to protect the innocent and work towards the greater good of the world.

-Villains are trained in deception, scheming and ruthlessness. Once they graduate, they are let loose with no ties to cause havoc and chaos.

-Neutrals learn a little of both and are neither treated as particularly good or evil. At graduation the neutrals either pick a side or move on to become vigilantes, anti-heroes, etc. 

-Each group has their own lounge/common room which they can relax in. The other groups are not permitted to enter these private common rooms.

-Mingling between groups is tolerated, but frowned upon. We suggest you don't get friendly with any of your opposite peers.

-Fighting is not tolerated...in the classrooms or library. Anywhere else is free game.

-The staff is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or murders to occur, please venture alone at your own risk. Thank you.

ROLEPLAY RULES!

-Hate the oc, not the character. 

-No homophobia, racism, sexism etc. I will not be tolerating hate in this on anyone unless it is within the roleplaying.

-Everyone will be given three strikes. Blatantly disregard the rules or insult another roleplayer three times, and you will be kicked. I will be giving you a warning each time. This is just due to former roleplaying incidents I have been involved in and is just a precaution. 

-Please tag three people in the teaser and or put this on your message board to spread the word!

-Three ocs to a person

-I'd appreciate it if everyone made at least one teacher oc (there will be seperate forms for them) and just so everyone knows, you can have three student ocs and still have a teacher, they do not add to your oc count!

-NO SMUT. TAKE THAT TO PMS

-Please don't put all your ocs in one group. If you make a villain oc, your next has to be either in neutral or hero (although mixes like two villains and one hero, or vice versa is allowed)

-If anyone needs a teacher to interact with or an NPC student, feel free to ask me!

Roles and forms should be out soon!