𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬|𝟎𝟖

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤|𝟐𝟎

I woke up to an alarm ringing and as I went to go switch it off my arms stayed still my whole body was stuck. I realised Omari was sleeping on top of my chest with his arms around my waist and his head tucked in my neck.

Personally I don't know how we got to this position because there was like a good few inches between us and I cannot sleep with something on top of me.

I began to manoeuvre my legs off the side of the bed out of the cover and I started sliding out but he tightened his arms around me. I took a few deep breaths before sliding out my arms and I removed his from my waist before sitting up.

I had low iron so I was really dizzy so I began crawling on the floor to the bathroom because deep breaths didn't help me at all.

I got in the bathroom and sat up on the toilet before regaining my senses and I slowly stood up and started to wash my hands and brush my teeth and wash my face.

After I was done my hair was quiet messy since I didn't have my bonnet so I found a brush and just brushed it all into a simple high bun.

I walked out to find Omari hugging a pillow which made me smile a bit as I went to get my phone so I could check my messages.

It was 10 am which to me was a reasonable time to be awake so I began to shake Omari up but the only movement he did was move his head to the wall so the back was facing me.

I shook him agian and he kissed his teeth with his eyes closed before pulling up his blanket. I just decided to  leave him alone and make some breakfast.

I was going to make some French toast with fruit. I grabbed the ingredients to make the bread and began beating the flour, salt, milk and eggs until it was smooth and then I dipped the bread into the mixture.

I put some margarine on the skillet and placed them until they were golden brown. I placed them on a plate and placed the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries before drizzling honey.

They were so good I posted them on my story before I went back upstairs to see if Omari had finally woke up.
He was lying in bed scratching his head looking around until his eyes met mine.

"Shit I thought you left, how was your morning." He asked in a deep raspy voice.

My thighs were tightened and she was purring. "I-I made you some breakfast." Bitch fuck is you stuttering for.

"Thank you ma."

He got out of bed and started walking around the bed behind me and took a deep breath before we got downstairs.

Must have seen my big fat ass moving like water.

And I tell you how deep this man groaned and I choked. It was so loud, my knees buckled I placed a cup of orange juice in front of him. "Are you okay." I asked him.