CHAPTER EIGHT

.
.
.
.
.
.

THUD!

THUD!

CRACK!

Katherine's body makes an abnormally loud noise as she hits the ground hard before she screams in pain holding her arm to her body. Her screams are horror movie worthy and tears pour from her eyes as Jason looms over her staring blankly.

Acting as if he had no clue what happened to her was his fault.

"Get up." He instructs his eyes cold and his face blank still, his voice demanding with a subtly of a warning.

Katherine tries to push herself up into a stand but her arm gives out and the pain is sheering and blinding. Another pained scream leaves her as sobs rack through her body.

"I said....." he trails off walking towards the girl making her try to scoot away with her legs. "GET UP!" He yells grabbing her ponytail and yanking her up himself making her cry out more.

"Please..... I think it's broken." Kat cries and the man just stared at her before a scowl comes to his face.

"Your being dramatic." He sneers before grabbing her injured wrist pulling on it to test it out making the girl scream more.

"QUIET!" He yells smacking her making her fall down again this time hitting her face off the floor. Her nose catching her landing. "P-please." She pleads and finally he sighs lifting her up and staring at her.

"Fine. Tell them you fell down the stairs." He instructed before pushing her outside to go to the doctors herself. He had a tracker on her car he would know if she didn't go where he told her to.

The girl wobbles herself to the car driving one handed to the hospital.

___________________________________

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

A weird constant beeping makes Katherine peel her eyes open before shutting them at the brightness of the light. She already recognized the sterile smell of a hospital.

"Your awake." Bradley's voice says sitting beside her he looked pale his stare intense. "Uh-what happened?" She asks forgetting the crash and for a second- she wondered if Jason had found her and thrown her around again.

"You and Phoenix crashed during the lesson." Bradley says softly making the girl look around in a panic. "Where is she? Is she okay?" Kat asks in worry as he scoffs shaking his head.

"She's fine Kat. Phoenix already got to go home. Worry about yourself right now." His voice is sharp and filled with hatred but it wasn't meant for her.