Chapter 3: Tartarus?

Start from the beginning

Yukari: "I thought I was gonna fall asleep in there..."

Y/N: "We share the same thoughts then."

Mitsuru walked in and Y/N immediately was reminded of what he said on the 9th, the day he awakened.

Y/N: "Fine and dandy Mitsuru, You look very beautiful from down here being so worried bout little old me..."

Y/N sighed as Mitsuru walked over and gave him a little glance before she started talking which made Y/N internally scream.

Y/N: "Why did I say that...I shouldn't have said that..."

Mitsuru: "Can I have a moment with you four? Come back to the lounge when you return to the dorm, I have something to tell everyone."

Y/N: "Is this about the, you know?"

Mitsuru: "I'll save the details for later. See you there."

Mitsuru walked away and Y/N just stared at her with nothing coming to mind. Everything drowned out while his gaze was locked onto her he could barely hear the others until Minato tapped him.

Minato: "Are you okay Y/N? You were staring at the door for a while."

Y/N: "Uh yeah I'm okay...I'm completely fine."

Y/N heard the school bell ring and he got up quickly and left not before nervously telling them.

Y/N: "I'll uh...see you guys later."

He quickly left after, going to the first floor and buying a Mad Bull then leaving the school.

Y/N: "Why did I even say something like that when I awakened my persona...I gotta try talking to Mitsuru after we explore this Tartarus thingy.,."

Y/N didn't go straight back to the dorm and just roamed, while he roamed he found a dog just sitting there looking at whoever passed by. Y/N had stopped next to the dog and petted him.

Y/N: "Hey buddy, are you waiting for someone?"

The dog nodded as Y/N smiled.

Y/N: "You want some food?"

Another nod.

Y/N: "Alright I can get you some, just wait for me, okay buddy?"

The dog nodded again which told Y/N he will. Y/N stood up and walked to a nearby store and got some dog food before returning to the dog and giving him the food.

Y/N: "Eat up bud, I wouldn't want you to starve while waiting. but I have to go okay? I'll try visiting from time to time if your owner allows it..see you bud."

Y/N held his hand out and it immediately gave him his paw which shocked Y/N but he shrugged it off. He got up heading back to the dormitory while waving which the dog returned a bark making Y/N smile.