Apollo was really trying to reassure himself that wouldn't happen, but the duo knew that wasn't the case. "I'll go submit the note to the police, but I'm too afraid to do anything else. Alright?"

You stood and wrapped your arms around Apollo to signal your gratefulness, humming softly as you squeeze him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you..." You uttered before pulling away, feeling a little contentment in yourself and a lot of stress alongside it. Apollo took the note and slowly opened the door, peeking out to make sure there wasn't a Wilbur around the corner, preparing to assault him. No one to be seen aside from the usual residents were lurking in their group, so he proceeded to the stairs.

Not without checking around every corner, of course.

(Y/N) clicked the lock shut and went to the vacant guest bedroom in Apollo's apartment, the layout was the same as your's and Jared's place so it was in the place of your own bedroom.  It almost felt like home.  Almost.

This whole situation made it clear that Apollo wasn't lying when he told you he wasn't your secret admirer, and now he was the only person you could trust until the end of the school year in a few months.  You thought about changing to online lessons for your own safety, but you knew it would take going to the university to put that into play.

The most you could do is send an email from your phone, but you weren't in the headspace to form anything professional and decided to hold off on the idea for today.  It's only Saturday, so you would have tomorrow to get to it, if you even need that long.

Everything would turn out okay.  Surely it would, especially because you could see Apollo walking off in the direction of the police department a few blocks away.  It was only around lunch time, early for that even, so he had the protection of the sunlight if the secret admirer was to jump him.

Who knows who he may target next.  Maybe, (Y/N) would have to distance from all of (Y/N)'s friends for their own safety.

Maybe you should leave the United Kingdom as a whole and start a new life elsewhere, as soon as you graduate your clothing design classes and find a place near some available jobs.  You moved from the window and out of the guest bedroom into Apollo's room to boot up his computer, you tapped the side as you tried to rack your brain for what his password is.

"Password."  You typed, which somehow worked?

Makes sense.  You double clicked a browser which was pinned to the taskbar and looked in to travelling.  New York was your first search, only with few typos as you scanned through various job seeker websites.

This is something that helped you ease your mind of outside, 'social' possibilities for the time being.  An hour went by, and you had located a good areas in Maine, New York and Ohio.  Along with a few others, but you preferred something with less flight distance from the United Kingdom to the United States.  Now that you had found some general areas, all you had to worry about was the benefits and conditions to travelling to each individual one.

If you were to go straight to New York, it may be easier since both Ohio and Maine are within approximately seven and a half hours of a drive from there.  Though, there would be the constant noise of the busy streets and potential crowds.  Far more of a social area.  This is only what you know from movies and some research, to be fair.  You would only be able to disprove or approve of it by experiencing it for yourself.

Ohio is a place with some weather issues, but good food, sports and may even be the least pricey option on this list.

Maine, on the other hand, is described as natural and authentic.  But there's the condition that it's an older place with fewer job opportunities.  May be a better place to make new friendships, but overall you may cross this one off the list.

You closed the computer screen, deciding to sleep on it.  Now was time to get up and rummage through Apollo's mini fridge at the foot of his bed and finally answer the question of what the hell is he keeping in that thing?  A gust of cold air is let out when you swing the door open, you cough and withdraw slightly, "What is that smell?"  You draw in with squinted eyes as you examine the substance in there.  Red, gooey and it's letting off a disgusting stench that you worried might stain the room's atmosphere if you didn't slam the door shut right then and there, but something about it had you frozen in place with one hand on the mini fridge door.

Was Apollo working with the secret admirer?  What is that?  You extended your limp hand as you held the door open, curiosity filled your mind as your eyes were stuck open in a trance like state.  Who is that?  The substance felt wet, something that stuck to your (S/C) fingers and tainted them a shade of scarlet.  You whipped your hand away from the sensation, running off to find a sink so you could rinse that filth off of you.

Jared was right to want to confront his brother, he has to be up to something.  And he's playing the victim too?  Putting on crocodile tears and false empathy as you were crying on his shoulder?  You may not be safe here either.  You shook the wet off of your hand to air dry it as you trod out of the bathroom.  You hadn't noticed the front door had creaked open and in stepped Apollo.  "I'm back~"  He sung.  "What's that smell?  One second..."  He said before heading in to his bedroom and half closing the door behind him.

FROM; Author.

A/N: where should I actually take the reader btw? like maine, new york or ohio? and yea i'm gonna make y/n confront apollo about the mini fridge next chapter 🙏🏻