He wanted her to stay away, he cant face her, he never want to hurt her his anger and dominance will destroy her to no extent but it was her luck that he is injured and with family.

Omkar thought she will never come to him not atleast before he get back to work being fit but she come everyday to get that medicine to him why  when he hurt her.

He just wanted her to go away but ahe didn't budge and today when he saw her being ready for him so beautifully to manipulate him in her new plan when she fail to kill him, he lost his mind.

So to get rid of her he act with naina, he showed her that they are couple, he made the scene so she thought he kissed naina.

Omkar deliberately told her that it was his plan to play with her feelings cause he dont want to be laughing stock for her, before she told her truth that she played him, he told her lie to save his ego.

The hurt in her eyes challenge him to think otherwise, to think that she is innocent, her words made him weak when she confessed his heart stop for a bit, he feel he is dead.

Her every demoneour made him numb her smiling face when she enter this chamber, her beautiful face and expressive eyes create havoc in him.

He was lost in her when he saw her hair open that silky thread waving in air telling there story asking him to hold them and kiss her senselessly, he wanted to do so much things to her.

Even after knowing her true face he cant stop himself and lost in her, her smooth skin making him hard there, he has urge to take her in arms and love her senselessly.

How can someone cruel as her look so innocent to the eyes, it was most difficult task for him to stay away from her and told her those hurtful words.

But he is a king, he has responsibility he cant act on impulse, princess or not princess he has to work for his people and family.

Trying to forgot her last words he went to Royal court it was his first day after that attack, he has so much work to do, many meetings to attend.

Suppressing all his emotion inside his heart he walk ahead to do his work.

Omkar was sitted in his high chair when his minister come forward,
"Your Highness there is a informer from king siddharth ".
King siddharth is king of northern area, he is kumud's cousin son of her mother's brother.

"What he want to say get him here"omkar ordered.

"Ji Your Highness ".
Then a man come ahead he bowed to the king and ask his permission to speak.

"Your Highness my name is shakti i am here with proposal for king omkar".

"What proposal king siddharth has for us "omkar ask.

"Your Highness as you know princess kumud who is in your custody, she is our King's cousin, she is dear to him"shakti said and that made omkars heart churn with jealousy he clutch his throne, eyes became red.

"What do he want just come to the point, i dont want to know there relation"omkar said with gritted teeth.

"Yes, our king want you freedom of princess he will gave anything you want in exchange of her "shakti completed.

Omkar now frowned with this proposal even if she is betraying her or dont reviprocate his feelings he cant let her go no matter what happened.

"What can your king gave in exchange of princess ". He ask.

"Your Highness, our king said even if you ask for our whole kingdom he will gave you for princess kumud"shakti said.

His determination and extent of infatuation of king siddharth for kumud made omkar rage in anger.

"Tell your king that even if he gave his life i will not return princess to him". Omkar said loud enough that his voice echoed in whole courtroom everyone look at him suprised.

"Then i have to say this your highness, be ready for war cause king siddharth will definitely save our princess "shakti said

"So be it, i am ready for the war shakti tell your king we will meet in battlefield "omkar said and went out from the courtroom.

He ask his guard to imprison the princess inside her chamber and not let anyone meet her.