At an Expensive Mansion, the rear end of See-through could be seen peeking through the dome-shaped roof.

Panty: "Mmm. Nothin like a wine break to refresh. So Giza's next? Where the fuck is that? Florida?" She asks with a glass of purple wine in hand.

Stocking: "Egypt." She answers.

Panty, Izuku, and Stocking all take their personal 747 across the world to destroy all remnants of the Tape's

EGYPT

Panty searches through a box on a camel's back while Stocking talks to the guy. On top of the distant pyramid, Izuku could be seen taking a picture.

Stocking: "Ooh yabba ya ali baba oble moogle yaya curry rice."

Panty: "Gross! He hid it in his camel's face!" She says while holding open the camel's mouth.

New York

Stocking pops out of a food stand with the tape in hand while next to her, Izuku eats a hot dog with his Blackwhip pointed at the guy's throat while giving Stocking a bite from his hotdog which she enjoyed.

Stocking: "I save the day again! Panty! We can leave now!" She yells while waving the tape in the air as she finished swallowing Izuku's hotdog.

Pantys moans cause both Stocking and Izuku to look towards the statue of liberty where Panty was...being Panty this made Izuku sigh while using Blackwhip to grab the sex crazed girl while wrapping her up to cover her naked glory.

Now onboard their personal cruise ship, the three of them relax on folding chairs on the bow of the ship. Next to them on a table, a now obese Chuck attempts to swallow another tape.

Now in a warzone the three walk out in the open without a care in the world.

Inside a Chinese club, multiple dazed people watch the tape on a large TV; the air is filled with the smell of drugs. The screen turns static but everyone was too high to notice. Behind a screen wall, Panty takes the tape while holding her nose, Stocking was drooling with a dazed expression and Izuku has a gas mask on his face while panicking because of Stockings expression as she was seen pouncing on Izuku with hearts in her eyes.

Panty: "Open wide, Chucky."

Chuck jumps up and weakly bites on to the tape.

They now continue their hunt going all across the globe.

Panty: I found it!

Stocking: It's over here!

Izuku: Here it is!

Panty: Got it!

Stocking: That jackwagon had five copies!

Panty: "Ugh where were you hiding this?

Izuku: This ass wipe had a garage full. Why!!

Stocking: It's covered in goo but I'm pretty sure this is it.

Antarctica

Inside a tent that is surrounded by penguins.

Panty: So where did you say the last one is?..... Oh, fuck!" She yells.

Onboard their personal rocket ship. They launch into the sky leaving a trail of smoke behind. After breaking the atmosphere they crash into an orbital sperm bank. The three of them including Chuck all wear spacesuits.

Stocking: How bout that? You're in a space spank bank!" She says.

Panty: "Whatever. At least it's over with." She says tiredly.

Panty holds the tape out to chuck but before he can bite into it she pulls it back.

Panty: "You know, it wouldn't hurt to keep just one." She says while looking the final copy over.

Stocking: "Yeah, I mean it was your film debut. Give it to me and I'll keep it somewhere safe for you." She says while holding out her hand.

Panty: "If anyone has my porn it should be my sister." She says happily.

Finally back at the theatre people arrive in droves dressed in expensive suits and dresses for the premiere of Sex and the Daten City.

Panty: "One more time. Some might say we're just in it for the money, But that's only partly true. You see the real reason we do it is for you guys!" She exclaims happily while Izuku and Stocking wave at the crowd beside her.

Host: "This glorious movie also marks Miss Panty's on-screen debut, isn't that right darling?" He asks.

Panty:" Yes, that is correct! I've never done a film or sex tape before this one. Yay!" She says cheerfully.

Host: "Fantastic. Well, then it comes as no surprise that this is Miss Stocking's and Mister Izuku's first movie as well." He says. while gesturing over to the two.

Stocking: "Thank you. Doing this film with my sister and best friend has been amazing!--"

Panty suddenly shoves Stocking out of the way and throws her arm around Izuku's shoulder. Stocking stand of to the side; wide-eyed, shocked, and surprised. Izuku was so confused as he just looks to Panty with a "What are you doing look".

Panty: "Actually, funny story: Stocking' started out as our co-star. Charity and what not. But then we realized she didn't fit the theme we were going for. You know, we wanted bright and shiny glamour, Yet all she brought was dark and moody goth. So I did everyone a little favor and made myself and Izuku the only stars! I knew you guys would prefer it that way, and since you all mean so much to me, I made sure you got what you wanted!" She informs causing Izuku eyes to widen.

The crowd cheers loudly and photo clicks appear like a wave through the crowd.

Panty: "And mad props should be given to our talented CG staff who took the time to go back and delete every scene Stockin was in. Now you don't have to gauge while watching her face! That's just the first fantastic thing about this movie! You guys are gonna love it!" She says happily.

While Panty was busy Izuku removes Panty's arm from around him and looks at Stocking, he gives her a nod and the two disappear behind the curtain. The only evidence they were there was the ripped and destroyed remains of Honekoneko backstage.

As Panty parties and celebrates with dozens of men in the theater backroom, inside a dark room both Izuku and Stocking stand in front of a computer. On the screen in an upload bar. Not a word was said as the only sound was the clicking of keys, not the keyboard. The upload reaches 100% and the two look at each other.

Izuku: "Remind me to never piss you off." He says jokingly.

"Oh don't worry, I would never be angry at you...in fact" Stocking said as she got in close which made Izuku take a step back only to feel that he hit a wall with Stocking coming in close with her body pressing against his with her eyes staring intently at his own.

"Izuku...please...I want this...I want you"
As soon as she said this she leans in as her eyes were closed with Izuku feeling the heat leaking from his body as he too followed her lead and leaned in...and their lips met both feeling each other's taste, both enjoying each other's warmth as the boy lifts the girl up by the legs as she wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly, never to let go of him as they fight for air and dominance.

Stocking could feel it, she felt the boys nether region ready to Burst as she release her lips from his his with a trail of spit between them as they looked at each other both flushed in the face as Stocking Leans in towards the boys ears.

"Take me like the slut I am and fuck me senseless~"

That's all he heard with his quirk activated as he grabbed her and ran towards where they're staying.

Chapter End.
...dear me....what have I done...anyways hope you enjoy.