"Well, let's think of it in a positive way, plus we could always ask Dizzy! They were really close and you told her to stay in the hide out! She could still be there!" Carlos said try me to cheer me up.

"Yeah, I guess that's true" I said trying to stay optimistic.

We arrived at the hide out.

"Wish me luck" Ben said.

"All the at up" Carlos replied.

"Good luck!" Evie said last minute.

--__***__--

Ben came down. "Where is Mal?" Evie asked.

"Is Naomi with her?" I asked him.

"She's not coming back and no, she doesn't know where Naomi is." He said looking down, we all sat down, I was stressing about Naomi.

We didn't notice Ben walking off.

Naomi's POV

Me and Harry were walking to the hide out and I was explaining the plan.

"Right so, I'll tell him that I needed help and, being an AK and seeing a kid crying, he'll obviously help."

"Stupid AK's" Harry mumbled snickering.

"Anyway!" I said, annoyed that he interrupted me, "I'll lead him down Red Side road and you will be there waiting to get him, sound good? Just knock him out."

"Yes! Should I bring the sides with me to take him back?" He said happy that he'll hurt someone.

"Yes. Then we go to the Auradon Gang, and tease them a little and tell them Uma's message. Deal!" I said with a smirk.

"Oh 100%" he said evilly.

--__***__--

Me and Harry made it to the Hide Out and we saw a shock.

We saw them worried at the entrance of it, then a dude with sandy hair and really clean Isle style clothes came out from it, he must of been King Ben.

They all stood up and Evie said, "Where is Mal?" Of course, it's all about Mal.

Then Jay said, "Is Naomi with her?" That caught me off guard.

I looked at Harry and smirked evilly, I whispered to him, "Now it'll hurt more when I betray him."

"She's not coming back and no, she doesn't know where Naomi is." He said looking down, they all sat down. Perfect they're distracted.

The King walked away. It's my time to shine, "Harry, go!" I whisper yelled.

I ran up to him and "accidentally" bumped into him.

"Sir! Please help me! My brother, he's in trouble! Please help" I said fake crying.

"Hey, it's ok, where is he?" He said. I smirked but made sure he didn't see.

"Round here, follow me. Please help, I'd do anything to save him!" I said lying straight through my teeth.

He nodded and I started running, he ran close behind me.

--__***__--

Once we made it he looked at me confused, "Where's your brother?" He asked me.

"Oh him, he was never in danger. But now.." I said walking up to him, backing him further into the ally, "you are" I said with an evil smirk.

"If you think I'm scared of a little kid, y-your wrong! My friends are here! It's 5 against 1!" He threatened.

"Really? Seems like your scared, I mean your stuttering and all. Also, I'm not alone either." I said smirking evilly.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Harry~" I sang.

"Who's harry?!" He asked looking at me betrayed.

Harry jumped down from the roof behind him and tapped his shoulder, "hiyaaaa" he said "And you should be scared of her" he ended with. He then knocked him out.

"Well done!" I said high giving him. I whistled for the side of the crew, basically the ones who do the dirty work, and said, "take him to Uma, tell her we are delivering her message" I said smirking.

They saluted and left, Harry turned to me, "shall we?" He said putting his arm out.

"We shall" I replied, hooking my arm through his, we walked off towards them.

"Wait! I have an idea!" Harry said stopping.

"Spill" I looked at him curiously.

"Let's pretend I have you kidnapped, and tell them they have to give us something, THEN, you get out of character and then we tell them the news!" He said hopefully.

"I. Love. It!" I said to him. We walked off smirking.

Forgotten | {Jay's Little Sister}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara