Volume 1/Chapter One: "Collapse and Turn! Oxford is Exhausted?!"

[Alright, since I made this story in order to lay down the groundworks for this story, I need to rely on Queen's Orders in order to make this story. Hopefully I didn't too many Azur Lane OCs that were a little hard to remember, as I try to adjust it accordingly. After-all, all that I know is that (possibly) Every Commander in the game Azur Lane, even in it's first Anime Adaptaion is a Male.]

[And also, apologies if I'm only using the words to describe it, I'll try and do my best to adjust and describe everything that I had collected and made. If you want to see the official material, here's the link to the MangaDex to it, if you want to read the official material. (https://mangadex.org/title/d52a2ce5-5ea1-4bef-9a0e-58519caaecd8/azur-lane-queen-s-orders). Also, I believe the chapters in the MangaDex Chapters have different Authors, so I'm going to expect a different set of dialogue for each Chapter.

Along with that, the dialogue and lines in each possible chapter will be made differently in accordance to the changes in each story!]

[Along with that, by the time this story is made, I'm going to mostly rely on MangaDex for that matter, even if I have to use some parts of the (possible) Anime Adaptation of that Manga made by Tsuchii. With that out of the way, let's do this! (I just hope that I do this right...)] - MatthiasWrites

The global organization that operates around the world to lead Humanity is called, the Azur Lane Alliance, a group that is made to counteract the threat to mankind, known as SIRENs. They appeared out of nowhere during World War 2, and the reason behind their appearances to attack Humanity is unknown.

But some people, or what was left of them at the time, who have been observing the war and the break from fighting the SIRENs, believed that it was because mankind had no potential, it because of their sins and crimes committed by their species, or they were conducting experiments by using them, and their ships, against the dark will of humanity, the sense of power and betrayal amongst the souls of humans, via the invasions that first brought them into the Alliance that kept them together.

Unbeknownst to them, for whatever reason they had with giving the Mental Cube or Wisdom Cube to mankind is, during their fight against them, it had somehow gained an error that created something that could be considered as a 'polarity of gender', partly due to how humanity always called their ships a female, but the error included the possibility of a male ship.

That is what the remnants of humanity, who are in a group called the Omni-cron Operatives, had discovered with their research into the Wisdom Cubes and Mental Cubes, via the materialization of a Elco-PT Boat named PT-72, who is now named Lavern, a variant name that came from a French surname, which itself came from a Gaulish word, (vern) that means 'alder'. And many other Ship-people who are known to be made in the laboratories of the Omni-cron Operatives, are identified by their cloaks bearing the golden Omnicron symbol on the back.

Even the SIRENs themselves would experience this effect, due to the battle between Akagi who's leading the Crimson Axis Alliance, a group who had broken away from the original alliance, and Enterprise alongside her admirer, Pandora, where they lead the original Azur Lane Alliance to combat them. The encounter of both Male and Female SIREN that came out of the materialization of their own ships, with the SIRENs' missing Wisdom Cubes and Mental Cubes, is a shock to all sides. Especially regarding the fact that the SIRENs realized that this error may have been a thorn to their side, as well as a message to them.

Soon enough, when the two sides of humanity finally reunited to strike back at their original enemy, they had taken down the SIRENs' signature weapon, a Battle-Carrier named Orochi, named after the mythological eight-headed, eight-tailed Japanese serpent, where the SIRENs decided to leave humanity alone, where peace is re-established, albeit with their own SIREN residents when they were rebelling against their objective.