Care

Y/N POV

The next morning came and I did my usual daily routine which includes a morning run around the neighborhood.

When I was too busy jogging, the sky got darker and droplets of water started to drop. I usually don't mind jogging in the rain and this time I did the same and continued to go jogging.

It didn't take long for the rain to start getting heavier, I was literally drenched in the rain, shivering while running back to my apartment to end my run earlier than expected.

Not long after, I arrived at my place and immediately took a hot shower to remove the coldness of the rain.

It was after coming out of the shower that my body felt hot and I somehow felt dizzy.

I figured that it could be the tiredness of my body from the run just now. So I went to bed to take a quick nap.

Giselle POV

I'm currently with Karina in our living room watching the rain fading as the day starts to get brighter.

"It's about time the rain stops" I said with a sigh of relief.

"I know right. We could've cancelled our plan with Y/N!" Karina responded.

"Speaking of Y/N, let's call him. He might forget about our date" Karina continued.

"Yeah he should be texting us by now" I wondered.

I pulled out my phone and called Y/N to remind him about our plans.

A few minutes has passed and he haven't picked up the call yet. Then suddenly Winter came out of her room to join us in the living room.

"Maybe he's too busy training right now" Winter nonchalantly said and sat down beside me.

"Could be.... But why am I having a bad feeling about this..." I replied to her cause I somehow had a feeling that something bad happened to Y/N.

"I mean we could try calling his father" Karina suggested out of nowhere.

"We don't even have his number....."

"Waitt!! I think our manager has his number. Our manager once mentioned that he talked with Y/N's agent to talk about football" Winter exclaimed.

"Oh yeah Y/N did mention that his father was also his agent, maybe our manager has his number" Karina voiced out.

"Let me text him real quick" I immediately gave our manager a text asking for Y/N's agent phone number.

Luckily he had it and shared it to me. I thanked him and instantly called the given phone number.

It took a few seconds before the call was picked up.

"Hello? Is this Y/N's father?" I asked.

"Hello yes I'm his father. Who am I speaking to?" He asked back.

"Oh forgive me for not introducing myself. I'm Y/N's friend, Giselle from aespa" I introduced myself.

"a-aespa?!?!" He choked on his saliva upon hearing the word aespa.

"Yes hehe, we actually called to ask about Y/N. He's not picking up his phone, we had plans with him later" I explained to him.

"Oh really? Hang on a minute yeah" He replied, we could hear him through the phone calling for someone.

"Jagiyaa, could you give Y/N a call. His friend is looking for him" He called out to his wife.

After a few minutes of waiting, he finally spoke again.