Chapter 1

It was a drowning rain fall in New York City. The night that will never be forgotten for one reason, "Jane Concrete". A girl with nothing but a home and a name. Her job was not much more than being a decorator for a broken down bakery down the cold, long street from where she lived. Her enemies were coming and nobody noticed but her.
          Jane stood against a brick wall outside a bank on a dark and cold raining night. She was alone, smoking a cigarette and she was a little startled. It was too quiet for a raining night she thought. Jane turned her head to see a tall figure standing still in the cold rain. The footsteps were clear to hear while he slowly walked toward her. Her heart was pounding and she couldn't help but to look the other way to see another tall figure walking slowly towards her. "This can't be happening" she thought. Jane just stood there and closed her eyes to think of something positive. It didn't help. She was terrified to see a dark and tall man in front of her glaring at her through the shades.
             One quickly pulled her hair and and the other grabbed her waist and and quickly turned her around to face the brick wall. "Let me go!" Jane yelled at the top of her lungs. The tall dark figure in the center tugged her head backwards and slammed her head into the wall. Jane falls gracefully to the ground and blood flows from her head into the cracks of the cement and road.
           Jane wakes up and notices she is not outside anymore. The area smelt of damp dirt and mold. "Its a building" she thought. The windows were visible and the rain drops made a tapping noise on the cracked glass. She tries not to panic and understands she must try to get out of what might be her grave. Her legs and hands are tied to a table and she realizes their is no use. She can't break free. Even if she wanted to.
            A tall figure walks slowly towards jane and takes his blade out to show her. Its too dark to make out his description but notices the shining blade. "Let me go" she whispers. Trying not to cry. The tall stranger takes the blade across her arm, carving something into her arm. Not noticing the blood pouring out of her pale, white fleash and skin off her arm. After minutes of excruciating pain, the tall man finally stops. Slowly walks toward the end of the table and caress' her legs. Jane feeling sick and hurt starts screaming and yelling. The tall man doesn't stop, he starts to take off his pants and forces himself onto her and she starts freaking out. He is pushing himself inside her and the horror will be over soon. Jane was raped.