Chapter 14

Enjoy the update

please do comment and support me

_________________________________________

Space College

After the completion of classes, it is lunch time now. Everyone moved towards the canteen to have their lunch. Navya, Mukthi and Alia are walking having their gossips towards the canteen, then they spotted manik, nandu, cabir and Abhi. They moved towards them to take theie seats. Nandu got up yo hug them.

Manik : Navya, come sit beside me.

Navya : ok bhai.

Manik makes navya sit beside him. so Navya is sitting in between Manik and Nandu. Left side of manik seated cabir and beside him Abhi along with mukthi and beside muthi Seated Alia leaving a chair in between her and Nandu. 

Manik is trying to avoid Nandu after the conversation in their class. He thinks that Nandu is feeling uncomfortable with him. And on other side Nandu thinks that manik is not interested in talking to her.

 Missunderstanding is the Biggest weapon for killing the bond of anyone. Talking is the best medicine for anyone.

Nandini is upset seeing Manik ignoring her and this is observed by Mukthi and she nudged Abhi also to observe this.

Alia : Guys where is Dhruv?

Nandini : tujhe badi chintha hain uska

Alia blushes hearing this and remaining laughes seeing her.

Cabir : wo kya hain na alia wo uske girlfriend se milne gaya

Alia : what!!!

Abhi : Cabirrrr

Cabir : just kidding Alia, uska sister aaya that unse milne milne so he just went to meet her.

Mukthi : Dhruv ka sister, matlab naira di

Nandu : what naira di dhruv ka sister kab ban gaya.

Mukthi : haan Actually wo Dhruv, Karan Bhai ka brother hain to hoga na naira di uska sister.

Nandu : aajkal mujhe sab info ithna late kyun pata chal raha hain.

And that is when a girl comes and closes nandu's eyes from backside.

Girl : guess who ?

Nandu : Naira di, hogaya guessing game?

Naira : hawwww, how did you guess this fast?

Nandu : discussion aapke baren mein ho raha hain. aur cabir ne bataya ki dhruv aapse milne gaya tha 

Then comes dhruv with Karthik dragging two chairs with them as Naira sat between and Alia having conversation with them.

Naira : By the way, How long are girls friends with dhruv. I did'nt know you guys are friends.

Mukthi : Recently.

Naira : So are you also friends with this Lamba Kamba and Bhukkad.

Asked Naira showing Manik and Cabir

Manik : diii...comeon na stop calling me with that name, matlab cabir ka tho pata hain ki he is bhukkad so it justifies but what is this lamba kamba.

Hearing him everyone laughs while Cabir scoffs.

Cabir : koi baat nahi, aaplog mere apne ho isiliye chod deta hoon.