"Okaayyy with the princess treatment, must be nice girl I still aint got me no man" I shook my head , to be honest , my focus was always getting out of here . On top of that these niggas here was not worth the headache , especially the ones that pledged . Just a bunch of freaky butts who barked and wanted to eat you .

"You just like to have fun when it comes to em' that's why , but as you should though you know exactly what you want" she shrugged getting inside the car . She wasn't lying , when it came to niggas all my needs had to be met , until then ALL YALL MY MAN.

"Yeah ...but damn a piece of dick would be nice mr.James don't even stick to the shower wall anymore" I chuckled , referring to my dildo . It'd been a full year since I received me a rock hard cock , and he Was locked up now . Oh how I missed my favorite sneaky link .

"Ewwwww , done fucked the suction out of ..just nasty as hell!" She cackled slapping her leg

We continued the whole ride catching up , she had new friends now , unfortunately I don't give a fuck and will run all of them over .

"Damn it's packed in here" briea went on , we pulled up to crab spot just outside of campus , of course it'd be packed on graduation day . After finally being seated , our orders were taken along with a few shots of tequila.

"You wanna know what's crazy bestfriend ..." I twirled my straw in my slushee margarita , ready to tell her my next move.

"What ? Better yet , what have you done or what are you about to do?" She gave a look of worry , remembering all the crazy things I had planned or had did off impulse once I said that phrase .

"Wow....nice to know you think of me" i chuckled "but nah seriously , after the summer ends I start this new job in New York it's a customer advocate job in one of the most highest firms in New York" a smoke grew across my face . not to long ago a job reached out to me regarding my resume , and the pay was something I wouldn't turn down .

"Shut the fuck up! Bitch if I would've seen you out there and I didn't get a call yo' ass would've be mines!" She nudged me with her finger "but congratulations boo I'm soooo proud of you seriously when you moving out there ?"

"Thank you boo for real, I would've called or something. And Probably in a week or two depends on when the apartments ready " i shrugged taking another sip of my margarita. Once our food was brought out it didn't take long for us to dig in at all , the taste of crab legs and butter always melted my soul. 

"Welcome home bro" I slapped palms with tony , pulling him into a brotherly hug

"Welcome home bro" I slapped palms with tony , pulling him into a brotherly hug. It'd been 8 long years now . My little brother wasn't so little anymore , almost the same size as me if he wasn't already .

"Mannnn appreciate you bro , thank you for being here with me through this whole shit . Davis did his shit in the courtroom" he chuckled shaking his head as I welcomed him in my home . Davis was a lawyer i referred to him , he tweaked a few points in this case with a bit of extra cash involved but hey whatever to get my boy home .