THREE: The fountain talk

The sound of an alarm is heard before the camera pans to Billy and Kate in bed cuddled up together.

Kate looks up at the alarm groaning before putting her head back in Billy's neck . Billy chuckles rubbing her back.

" You had to sneak in my room on a school night." Kate groaned

" Im so sorry did I wear you out?" Billy asked faking sincerity with a smirk.

" No i'm perfectly fine I just hate morning." Kate says avoiding billy's eyes before standing up with the sheets only to fall.

" You were saying." Billy says with a smug smirk

" Smug bastard." Kate muttered blushing.

Before Billy can retaliate Kate's window was opened and Stu crawled through.

"Okay Kate there's this thing called locking your window you should try it sometimes." Randy tells the girl.

" I would but they come when they please and I don't like waking up to let them in." Kate informed the group.

You look wrecked Katie." Stu told the blonde smirking at the couple making Kate stick her middle finger up in return.

" Nice boobs by the way." Stu says leaning down kissing her cheek. Kate's eyes widen before bringing the sheet back up.

" Get out both of you I have to get ready for school now." Kate told them walking to her bathroom.

The scene changed to Woodsboro high school. Kate was seen walking up to the entrance.

"Thirty-five Ninety-five situation under control."

"Roger, dispatch."

"There's blood found? Alright."

"They're doing drugs, they buy in the classroom and involved in a cult."

"What's going on?" Harry asks.

Harry blushes at this. Lily chuckles at them.

"Woodsboro, California was devastated last night two young teenagers were found brutally murdered. Authorities have yet to issued a statement but our sources tell us that no arrests are yet to be made and the murderer could strike again." Gale Weathers says on camera.

Everyone from Woodsboro groans.

"Great just what was needed." Tatum said.

Tatum walks up behind Kate intertwining their arms together.

"Do you believe this shit?" Tatum exclaimed.

" Hey that's me!" Tatum said excitedly.

"What's going on?" Kate asked looking around confused.

"You don't know?"Tatum asked in surprise.

"No." Kate shook her head clueless.

"Casey Becker and Steve Orith were killed last night." Tatum informed her.

"What? No way."Kate says.

"Were not just talking killed were talking splatter movie killed. Ripped open from end to end." Tatum overshared.

"Casey Becker? She sits next to me in English." Kate said.

"Not anymore." Tatum said.

" We really gotta work on that filter of yours Tate." Dewey tells his sister.

"It's so sad her mom and dad they found her hanging from a tree with her insides on the outside."Tatum says.

"Poor Mrs.Becker" Kate says. Everyone then looks at her hearing and she blushes looking down.Billy chuckles and grabs her hand.