𝗦𝗠𝗛 -𝟯-

Start from the beginning

"How in Merlin where you are not caught?" asked Dorcas. Regulus shrugs as well to be honest he had no idea. Either his magic tempted with the memories of his neighbors or they just kept quiet

He slides the top of his bedroom window open and looks inside. Aunt May passes in front of his open door. Regulus climbs into the bedroom via his ceiling and closes the window with his foot. He pulls off his mask, throws it away, and crawls across the ceiling. Trying to make no sound, he pushes the door close and hops down to the floor. We hear a quiet click as the door latch slides into place.

Regulus makes a turn to find Ned sitting on his bed. Shocked, mouth agape. The Lego Death Star crashes to the ground and breaks down into pieces.

Everyone begins laughing at the shock on Ned's face. Ned himself turns red at the sight of himself. "So that's how you found out," Lily teases. "Can you blame me? It's not every day you find out your best friend is Spider-man!" Ned defends himself. Regulus laughs. He missed Ned's rants.

"It took us so long to rebuild that Lego Death Star set again" Regulus whines resting his chin on his hand and pouting. Lily pinches the tip of his nose "You know you would have just spelled it back together" Regulus pouts even more "Ow Mon amour" he says looking at her with false annoyance but anyone can see the love in his eyes.

May: What was that?

Regulus: Uh, it's nothing. It's nothing!

Ned: You're the Spider-Man. From YouTube.

Regulus: I'm not. I'm not.

Regulus presses the spider emblem on his chest. The suit becomes baggy again and falls down from his body.

Some of the people in the room stare in awe. Regulus Black truly did have the Black charm. No wonder he and his brother had hearts tailing after them.

Lily smirks knowing that none of these people had a chance. She glances to where James, who is staring at Regulus' cheeks dusted with red. James meets her eyes. Her smirks grow bigger she throws him a wink which makes James's face only turn even redder.

Ned: You were on the ceiling.

Regulus: No, I wasn't. Ned, what are you doing in my room?

Ned: May let me in. You said we were gonna finish the Death Star.

Regulus: You can't just bust into my room!

May opens the door, setting her hair free from a low bun. She waves a rag in front of her face to dissipate the smoke coming from the kitchen.

May: The turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster. Let's go to dinner. Thai? Ned, you want Thai?

Ned: Yes.

Regulus: No. He's got a thing.

Ned: A thing to do after.

May: Okay.

She waves a finger at Regulus, who is clad only in his boxers.

May: Maybe put on some clothes.

May leaves and closes the door behind her.

"How did you not question that?" asked Clint. May shrugged "I always thought Regulus and Ned had something going on". Lily bursts out laughing while Tony looks like dying at the thought of the kid getting into relationships oblivious to the fact Regulus seemed to head over heels for a redhead and a boy with glasses. "B-But they're both men '' stuttered out Steve who looked slightly uncomfortable. Bucky and raise an eyebrow at him. Bucky himself was completely not straight. This wasn't new, he knew he liked both genders from a young age. He would hook up with a bunch of men during the war.