𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

Start from the beginning

"There's a curse outbreak because there's a huge cemetery" I said. "So they're easy to come out of a grave site" Yuji said. "It's not the grave site it's the mindsets that people think gravesites are scary" Megumi said.

"So what happened at the school" Yuji said. "This guys doesn't know this?" Nobara said. "Well he swallowed a cursed charm" Megumi said.

"NO WAY! HOW UNSANITARY! NO WAY NO WAY NOWAY NO WAY!" Nobara yelled. "What did you say! That's not very nice!" Yuji said while mean mugging Nobara. "I feel  the same way" Megumi said to Nobara.

"I want to see how far you two can go! So both of you go and exorcise anything in this building." I said. "But you can only exorcise a curse with cursed energy! I can't use sorcery"  Yuji said.

"Well you're already something like half a curse but you can't control it so use this" I said handing Itadori a knife. "Wooow" he said while inspecting it.

"It's a charm 'slaughter demon' it's a weapon with magical powers in it. This should be effective on curses" I said. "Also you must suppress sukuna if you don't near by curses will be killed"

"I think I'll go too actually" Megumi said. "No need you'd be overdoing it because. You're recovering!" I said. "But Itadori needs to be monitored right?" Megumi asked.

"Yes but Nobara needs to be tested this time" I said. Megumi went silent for a minute. "Hey Gojo... do you think Y/n can see curses and has cursed energy?" Megumi asked.

Y/n looked at Megumi. "Well I assume so considering Hiro and Aiko Ogawa used curses to kidnap and torture people wouldn't they have a child who could also see them" I said.

"True" Megumi said. I went on my phone and started texting Megumi. "You were right about Y/n she doesn't have any scars there might be some up with her" I sent him.

Megumi looked at his phone then glanced at me. "I told you so what are you gonna do?" Megumi sent. "I'm taking her back to Shoko early so we can figure out what's wrong with her" I sent.

Y/n looked at us suspiciously while fighting with her fingers. We looked up when we saw the curse just out of the window. "I'll exorcise it" Megumi said.

"Wait" I said. The curse suddenly got hit and started to burn to crisp and fell to the ground. "Nice.... She really is crazy" I said. Y/n got up when Nobara and Yuji came out.

"Good job guys!" I yelled while waving to them. "The kid you guys saved was escorted home let's go eat!" I said. "BEEF STEAK!!" Yuji yelled. "SUSHI" Nobara yelled.

"Come on Megumi I know you're mad so you pick!" I said. "Sushi" Megumi mumbled. "YEAH!!" Nobrara cheered. "NOOO!! FUSHIGIRO COME ON!!" Itadori whined.

Soon we got to the restaurant and Nobara and Yuji were screaming the whole time but what can you expect from country folk. "Hello welcome how many people?" The waiter asked.

"Five!" I replied. "Okay follow me!" She said while leading us to a table. "Would you like a kids menu?" The waiter asked Y/n.

Y/n looked at me. "Yeah we'll have one" I said. She nodded and put the menu and a few crayons on the table.

Itadori and Nobara bumped into each other as they tried to sit in the seat next to Y/n. "I'm what do you think you're doing?" Yuji asked.

"Sitting next to Y/n" Nobara said. While pulling the seat closer to her. "Uh no you're not! I got here first!" Yuji said. "What!? You saw me sitting down on the chair already!" Nobara yelled.

"You didn't even touch the chair! Let me sit next to Y/n!" Yuji yelled. "Why do you want to sit next to her so badly!? Huh!" Nobara yelled.

"What are you even trying to say Nobara!?" Yuji yelled. "THAT MAYBE YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE!" Nobara yelled while pointing at Yuji. Everyone went silent for a moment.