Prologue: Chasing Timettagger aka Chris

Black Cat aka Louis was chasing "Timettagger". Alya and Nino future kids Brooklyn and Mike who are the knew Rena Rouge and Carapace was also chasing Chris aka "Timettagger".

Chris aka Timettagger laughs. "You won't catch me Black Cat where is your lady at,"? "Did you're LadyRose leave you behind? Chris aka Timettagger starts to laugh.

Black Cat starts to get mad. Louis aka Black Cat tries not to get mad because he doesn't want to get Akumatized. Louis aka Black Cat started to say "M'yLady would never leave me behind she might just be late to catching up with us".

Lady Rose then appeared right in front of Black Cat. "Sorry I'm late kitty she says cutely". Black Cat" It's alright M'yLady he said responding to her "What happened got a late head start Black Cat said trying to be Sarcastic. Lady Rose rolled her eyes "Seriously Kitty we need to stop Timettagger this isn't the time right know for jokes Kitty". Timettagger aka Chris laughs "You already lost me". Timettagger aka Chris then disappeared into a portal".

Lady Rose then sighed and said "Ugh not again he got away". Then Black Cat's aka Louis ring started beeping. Black Cat then said "Well it looks like I have to go bye bye M'yLady Louis then disappeared because he was about to transform back". Bye Bye Kitty Lady Rose said". Brooklyn aka Renna Rouge "Looks like I have to go as well she said saying goodbye to Lady Rose and Carapace aka her younger brother Mike.Lady Red "It looks like it's almost time to go for me as well Goodbye Carapace". Soon they all disappeared going somewhere to detransform into their regular self's.

Sara aka Lady Rose then said "Tikki buzz on then she detransforms and she feeds Tikki a macron here you go Tikki". Tikki"Thanks Sara she then goes into her purse so she could hide in there". "You're welcome Tikki Sara said.

Correct me if I'm wrong I'm not sure if Marinette said Tikki Buzz on or off when she detransforms cause I forgot.

Mike aka the knew Carapace then said "Wayzz "shell off". Mike then feed Wayzz Escargot.

Brooklyn then said Trixx Let's Pounce ". Then she fed her a mushroom.

Then Louis finally detransformed Plagg "Claws In".He then feed him Camembert. Plagg "Thanks Louis".The Kwami said. Louis "No problem Plagg".

Everyone then went back to their homes.

Oh I forgot to mention Sara aka Lady Rose is the oldest daughter of Kagami and Felix.She also has a younger sister named Hanna who is 10 and she has a younger brother named Suki who is 5.

And in this universe Kagami and Felix are the knew Hawkmoth and Mayura since Gabriel and Nathalie are in jail in this timeline because Adrien found out they where Hawkmoth and Mayura.

Anyway on with the story.

Louis finally came back home. Marinette asked Louis "Did you and Lady Rose catch Timettagger yet? Louis then sighed and said "No mom its no use every time me and Lady Rose and Renna Rouge and Carapace almost catch up to Timettagger he disappears into a portal". Marinette then said "Have you tried following him into the portal? Louis "No do you actually mean we can follow him into the portal?

Marinette "You might be able to follow him into the portal I'm not that sure though". Marinette "You might wanna choose another person to have a Miraculous. Louis "But who do I choose? Marinette "It's you're choice Louis you're the new guardian of the Miracle Box ever since I gave it to you on your 16 birthday. Louis "And I won't let you down on being the Guardian mom I didn't mean to lose the Butterfly and Peacock Miraculous. Marinette "It's okay Louis it's not your fault that you lost Nooroo and Dussu it's happened before". Louis "You mean they went missing before? Marinette "Yes they did the other Guardian before me who chose me to be the knew guardian. When he was young he lost the Butterfly Miraculous aka Nooroo and the Peacock Miraculous aka Dussu. Louis "How did he lose them? Marinette "Well Before Master Fu came to Paris prior to 172 years ago, Master Fu was a young guardian in training at The Temple of the Guardians.

Louis gasped in excitement "We have a temple! Marinette "Yes we do I'll take you too it some day when Emma and Hugo are at school. Marinette then started to go on with the story Eventually he was put to the test,where he was taskted to guard a Miraculous box for 24 hours without eating or drinking.

"Master Fu then grew hungry which became worse while he was guarding the Miracle Box. He then decided to use the Peacock Miraculous to create a sentimonster that would go catch him some food. Some time later Marinette finished the story about Master Fu. Louis was amazed that he wasn't the only person to lose a Miraculous he was glad he wasn't the only one who lost the Peacock and Butterfly Miraculous Dussu and Nooroo.

Anyway in the past Hawkmoth aka Gabriel "Hmm what's this I've never senced an emotion like this? Timettagger then appears. Gabriels mind Who is he? He sends an Akuma to Chris aka Timettagger. Louis, Emma and Hugo then fall out of the portal. Timettagger then sighed ugh not them again! Bunnyx teleported where Ladybug was at Minibug I need you're help. Ladybug "What is it she asked concerned. Bunnyx "Well it's about some kids who are not supposed to be in your timeline they stole my watch and teleported to the past I can't say anything else but they're one of your kids from the future. Ladybug then started to blush "I have a kid in the future with who? Bunnyx "You actually have 3 kids with Adrien that's all I can say. Minibug you must find them and bring them to me. Ladybug "I-I have kids with A-Adrien- Bunnyx "Oh no I think I've broken Minibug oh well.

My word count is 1018.