The Emperor's Animal

I woke up to my arms around my beautiful lady, Sonya Blade. I'm glad we got to do that last night. Both of us lost our virginity. It was crazy. I couldn't image doing this with anyone else. Never thought i'd say this, but I'm happy I wanted revenge on Special Forces. If i didn't, i would've never seen her again. I started to massage her back with my fingers. "Beautiful..." I whispered.
"Handsome." She whispered back. I kissed her head and smiled. "I love you so much." I said.
"You think its possible to love someone too much?" She asked.
"I think you know the answer." I said, smirking.
"Nope. Not in a lifetime." She said as she kissed my lips. We both pulled away. "I'd love to stay like this, but we gotta get outta here soon." She said.
"You're right. Lets get our clothes back on first." I said.
"Don't want everyone seeing your pal." She said. I smirked at her. "Don't want anyone that isn't me seeing these two in full glory." I said as I touched her breasts.

We left Shang Tsung's temple. We roamed a jungle of nothing for a while. We had no idea where we were going. We just walked. We did take a few turns here and there, but we still found...
"Y/n...do you see that?" Sonya pointed forward. It was a large, grey building. "There could be people there." She said.
"They could be dangerous." I said.
"Its worth the risk. Come on." She said. She grabbed my hand and we walked forward. The moment we walked in, the door closed. "Shit. I knew it." A mist was sprayed in the air. "Oh god." Sonya said. "I'm sorry."
"It's okay. I love you. Don't ever forget it." I told her as we collapsed.

Sonya's POV...
I woke up hanging by my feet. I had no clue where I was. I tried to move my body upward to untie myself. I looked over and saw Y/n. He was still passed out. That building was a trap. I kept trying to untie myself until i dropped again and saw a human head on the ground. Then a four armed shokan came in and grabbed the head. I recognized him by legend drawings. It was Kintaro. He had the head in his hands and bit into it, removing the frontal lobe.
THE BITE OF 87 WAS KINTARO?!!?!11!
I reached into my pocket and grabbed my gun. I shot the rope, hoping the bullet would cut it. It hit the rope but didn't cut. I kept trying as Kintaro looked at me and growled. I shot the rope and it finally cut me down. I landed and kicked the shokan. He stepped back. I pulled my gun out and shot him in the chest. He ran at me and picked me up. He threw me at a wall. I landed in a pile of human skulls. I jumped back up immediately and saw him looking at Y/n. I wasn't about to let him eat him. I pulled out my garrote wire and jumped on his back. I put it around his neck and pulled. He cut the wire with his claws and kicked me off him. I had to stop him. I ran at him and got him in a leg lock and flipped him onto the ground. I started stomping at the shokan's ribs. I then took my pistol out again and grabbed the barrel. I started bashing him in the eye with the handle of it. I took a second to shoot Y/n's rope to get him down, then went right back to work. Y/n ran to me as I kept bashing Kintaro's eye. I finally stopped hitting it once he was passed out. I stood next to Y/n as we stared at Kintaro. "Orders, General?" He asked.
"Kill him." I said. He pulled his gun out and shot Kintaro three times in the head. We looked at each other. "We did it. But now we got a bigger problem. We don't know if we're closer or further away now." He said. I placed a finger on his mouth. "You hear that?" I asked. He nodded. We heard a crowd. It sounded like an audience. We saw a flight of stairs. "Lets go." I said.

Wonder who's head that was.