Part 1

Lola's pov:
Waking up on a school morning is not for me (it's not for anyone) especially when you know that this day is going to be exactly like the rest I'm going to go into school someone is going to say something and my stupid brain is going to have a freak out and get me suspended again

Nick: "Lola if you are not ready in 10 minutes I'm leaving without you !"

That's Nicolas but everyone calls him nick. Don't get me wrong I love him to death but when he's trying to get me up and into school by 8:30 I want nothing to do with him.

Nick: "Lola I'm not kidding i have to be at training dads already left and he not going to be happy if he knows I'm late because of you!"
Lola: "okay I'm getting up"
Nick: "thank you!"

Nick and my dad are both professional footballers at Barca my dads the captain of the team that's why he had to leave early so he could be at the captains meeting like always. He take his job very seriously I think that's why I love football so much.

*10 minutes later*
Lola: "please nick I really don't want to go. I hate that school!"
Nick: "I know you do and dad is looking into getting you into a better one that will suit your needs. Just hurry and get in the car and you can talk to dad after football training tonight. Yeah?"

'Suit your needs' uhhh I hate that my family have to alter everything just because of my ADHD it makes me feel like I'm not normal. I just ignore him and walk out to the car, the drive to school was like the world had speed up and in the blink of an eye I was getting out of the car getting ready to walk into the gates of hell. Nobody at school knows that I come from a family of footballers and quite frankly I like it that way. I'm known for myself and myself only.