"what?"

"you... dont look like a zombie today. where are the dark circles under your eyes?!" she leaned even closer and i softly pushed her, so i can walk my way in.

"the only thing i did, was... sleep!" i shrugged my shoulders while getting in the building.

"what?! werent you sleeping?" she seemed surprised.

"well, i was, but certainly not enough hours!" i approach my lockers and open them just to find a few books. "well... sleep suits you then!" she jokes while opening her locker.

"um, sarang?!" she turns around with a smirk.

"what is it now?" i coldy retort.

"what happened with the drama club? am i in?" she clings onto me so i push her. for the last time i hate skinsip.

"havent you seen the results on the board?" i narrow my eyebrows. i mean, when could she do that? we just walked in. that was q stupid thing to say but its okay cause i barely do that anyways.

"did the come out!? tell me everything... am i in? how was i? did mina got in too? oh tell me we all are gonna be together this year too, please!" she started begging.

thats when i slam the locker and roll my eyes.

"why dont you just go check instead of being annoyin-" i was about to complain but nayeon grabbed my wrist and started running down the hallway.

"right!"

she was unstoppable. i even said a dont touch me but we were faster than the speed of light at this point - i dont think she could ever hear me in this rate.

as soon as we reached the right hallway we both show the crowd with people,  enclosing the board with the results.

"i'll sneak in, just wait here!" the energetic girl squeezed herself in the crowd.

"whatever..."

i found myself staring at random people, waiting for her to shower me with love and affection once she sees the results.

"yessssssss!" i hear the most high pitched scream i've ever heard in my life coming from that crowd.

okay, she saw the results!

good.

i see her running towards me and i gulp in cold sweat. am i going to die?!

her arms wrap me like a ribbon on a cristmas present while she jumps, turning me around like a dog chasing his tail.

what did i tell her about not touching me?!

"i did it! and also mina did it! ahhh i cant believe it!" she continued spinning me around. "i cant breathe!" i choke but that doesnt stop her for being so excited.

i would really appreciate if she stopped because of my lack of oxygen - but no!

"someone seems happy!"

that voice. that annoying voice. we all know who's voice this is.

who is annoying? always jokes around and has no sense of responsibility? if you havent said boo seungkwan what are you still doing here?!

of course its him!

finally, nayeon releases me from her prison like arms and i catch my breathe.

"captain boo! i just wanna thank you so much! i am grateful to everyone in the team!" she cheers.

"then you should thank god! he gave you the talent..." i almost puked at kwan's cheesy compliments. he noticed my disgusted face.

"thank you again! i wont dissappoint you!"