CHAPTER 41 : Stay with me Dove (final )

Start from the beginning

"Why should I let her go ?" He said. "She's literally the key to my own sorrows and my billion dollar key" he said before turning around.

"Davis you have no idea what these guys are making you do. You don't want to be apart of this"  I said to him but he just chuckled lowly while shaking his head and looked at me.

"How stupid are you?" He said and that disturbed  a control  point. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't do anything stupid. We don't know what he's going to do"  said Michael and I just nodded.

"What do you what. Just tell me anything , name it , you get it but you have to let her go" I said. I was running out of options.

"I don't want anything from you. Everything I want is with her" he said pulling  her closer to him. The way he grabbed her was so sudden she flinched.

"Do you know Dove's  grandfather  sealed a bank account in her name. It was $50 billion in cash and it can only be unsealed if she's married and if something drastic happens to her , then her husband who is me  has rights over all of it."  He explained.

"What?" Davis just laughed and looked at Dove then at us. "You actually think , I've loved Dove this whole time didn't you?" He said. "I don't love her. Not one bit but now that she's my wife I'll try." He said  looking at her with a sadist smile  plastered on his face.

"Your wife?" Asked Dove.

"Yeah , darling my wife. You were so lost in your pathetic  thoughts and misery that you didn't even notice or listen when the  priest officiated our marriage." Explained  Davis.

Dove started  backing up while shaking her head in  disbelief.

"Nothing like that happened. We didn't get married." She said with her voice very low.

"Of course we did  my darling. Look at the right on your finger." Said Davis. Dove immediately raised her hand and it was there but she quickly removed it and threw it at him.  She was clearly panicking with how her chest was rising up and down.

"That's okay too I still have mine. Maybe if you remove it our wedding will be over" he said and he stretched out his hand to her.

This can't be right. He's luring her to him. Something is going to happen. That feeling comes back. That feeling when something bad is going to happen.

"No Dove don-" but I was to late she'd already ram to him and when she reached  close enough he grabbed her and pointed her a gun to her head.

"Davis ! don't you  dare." I said feeling my heart beat a thousand times.

"I don't wanna do it too. At least not this time  but I'm afraid I have to it you guys don't let me go" he said. "All I need is the money not the bitch. I promise you can keep her I just want those billions because I'm going bankrupt very very soon." He said.

"Now you let this whore go with me and everything will be A- okay" he said. "Beside you really didn't think il-"

"Drop you gun right now" yelled the police  from behind  him. The moment  he looked at the police I used the opportunity  and got him off Dove.

He fell to the ground and I couldn't help but punch the hell out of his stupid face.

"You piece of shit!" I said feeling so much rage within me.

He coughed some blood before he let out a raspy laugh. " y-y-you should've gone for the gun" he said before he pulled the trigger.

I heard short and struggling gasps from behind me.  My heart stopped beating and I just froze. I was to afraid to look. The gasping continued and I looked with tears in my eyes.

I ran to her and caught her before she could fall down.

"Call an ambulance. NOW!" Yelled Michael. He got down beside me and took of his jacket and pressed it on her stomach.

"Dove p-please. Don't do this to me" I begged. She just looked at me with her eyes holding so much pain. Her shorts breathing scared me more. I know breathing right now for her was difficult but I wanted her to do that for me.

"Dove please keep breathing and stay awake. You'll be okay" said Michael  as he pressed on the wound.

"Don't leave me alone. Don't leave Milan and I alone please. Please,  please  ,please " i begged as I placed my forehead on hers.

"Stay with with me Dove"