"Lucy?" Chad smiled.

"Hey, kid!" Luciana smiled.

"Do you have that copy of Evil Dead so my sister can stop bugging?" Chad questioned.

"I got it." Luciana fist bumped Chad.

Sam stood up and went to stand next to Mindy. Richie following her.

"You said to bring everybody!" Mindy sang.

Everyone waved at Sam. Luciana crossed her arms, tilting her head to the side.

"Stop it." Richie mouthed to her.

Luciana uncrossed her arms.

"Woo, suspects! My brother would be so proud." Martha smiled, placing down the tray of snacks.

"Hey, Martha." Dewey smiled at her.

"Dewey, hi! You look.." Martha responded, hugging him.

Luciana pursed her lips together to contain her laughter.

"How's the wife?" Martha asked Dewey.

"Okay, mom. We're good, thank you." Chad told Martha.

"Alright, kids, have fun." Martha said before leaving the room.

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here.." Sam started but got cut off by Lucy.

"Richie asked me to come, Carpenter." Lucy corrected, anger lacing her tone.

"Except Lucy, because...there's something I have to tell you." Sam sighed.

❀ ❀ ❀

LUCIANA ALREADY KNEW Sam was Billy's daughter. She looked over to Richie then Amber. Amber shrugged.

"So, let me get this straight. You're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis, and what, that one of us is the killer?" Chad questioned Sam.

Luciana watched as Richie rubbed his hand up and down Sam's back. She rolled her eyes, wanting him to do that to her. Richie looked at Luciana, sympathetically.

"The killer told me he knew my secret. He attacked Tara to lure me back here." Sam explained.

"But then why, immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle who was stalking Liv?" Chad questioned.

"He didn't die, he was taken to the hospital on a weak pulse." Luciana corrected Chad.

"How do you know?" Chad asked, sitting up to look at Luciana.

"Google it." Luciana replied, moving her hair off her shoulder.

"Then there you have it." Chad sighed, leaning back.

Luciana shrugged, she was gonna get her ear chewed out by Amber. Amber glared at Luciana. Luciana had one job. One job.

"Why does it have to be one of us? What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer. No offense." Wes spoke up, looking at Dewey then the group. 

Dewey sat up then looked over to Wes. It was clear Dewey was confused by Wes' accusation. Luciana looked over to Richie. Richie rolled his eyes.

"None taken, but what's my motive?" Dewey interrogated Wes.

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list." Wes replied, nonchalantly.

Ouch.

"Well, maybe you're the killer. Because that cut deep." Dewey frowned, laying back.

"That douche-nozzle is connected. I googled him. His mom is Leslie Macher. Stu Macher's sister." Amber announced to the group.

"Who's Stu Macher?" Liv questioned.

"Oh my God." Mindy rolled her eyes.

Luciana sighed "He was the second killer in the 1996 Woodsboro Killings...him and Billy killed 5 people including Tatum Riley, Dewey's sister."

Richie placed his hand on Luciana's knee. Luciana bit her lip and looked at Richie. Richie squeezed her leg, reassuringly. Dewey sat up once again.

"Luciana's right. He's a real loony tune." Dewey sighed.

"Okay. Okay. So the first three attacks are all on people related to the original killers." Sam explained.

"Oh my God. He's making a requel!" Mindy sat up.

"A what?" Sam questioned.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{Breaking the chapters up!}