"SHAKE THAT ASSS BITCH !!!!!" I Shouted , waving my camera around , while she stuck her tongue out pointing the middle finger as she danced

"Frienddddd is you drunk your boot hanging bitch!!' Come here"a even dunker Nyla turned her around fixing it for her , they two laughed as she struggled to zip it up , making me bend down to take over .

"Move bitch I got it" I chuckled zipping her boot up to where she wanted it .

"Where you at Nyla!! It's yo birthday bitch!" Alaysia turned her around . Kadaja stood behind her as nyla threw her ass back , while she took a hand full of it .

"Yeahhhhh throw that asss!! Throw that assss" i clapped while they practically humped each other , the bottle girls crowded around with sparkling bottles and a banner with Nylas name , doing their routine . It was so lit , you would've thought we owned the place .

After a few more shots we were alll toasted , I swayed my hips back and forth with my cup in my right hand , as r&b played through the club,

Tommy , and puffy were off duty and chilling with Dave tonight although they still were on our heels through the club . They stood in the section drinking bottles of dussè , and passing blunts around .

My vision focused on my man who stood lighting a backwood , only thing on my mind was getting home with him . I was seven and half shots in , due to Nyla missing my mouth with the casamigos , but I was still lit as hell .

Once our eyes met each other he pulled me into his chest smothering me with his cologne , I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing the tattoo that read my name

Once our eyes met each other he pulled me into his chest smothering me with his cologne , I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing the tattoo that read my name .

"Hey daddy" I softly slurred , rubbing my hands up his hefty back , lowly moaning at feeling of his stiffness . He was so much man .

"Wassup mama you good , I see y'all having fun" he smirked asking his blunt beside him . " and Pull these shits down"reaching between my legs , pulling my shorts just above my thigh .