"Holy shit," was all Robbie could say. It was so warm in the living room now, that he could feel small drops of sweat glistening on his forehead.

"I know," said Ronan. "I'm really good at it."

"You become better with practice," said Lorcan.

"Come here, you..." said Ronan, but he didn't finish the sentence as he took his step-brother's cock in the mouth and started sucking it. At first Robbie's eyes darted from Ronan sucking his step-brother's cock, to his step-father's ass being feasted upon by Cormac, but then he realized that he wasn't doing anything himself, so he got down on the ground and tried to stuff Ronan's monster in his mouth. He felt it stretching his throat like nothing else, but he was determined. He started to suck on the head, enjoying the delicious see-through precum that was leaking from the older guy's tool.

"You like this, Pete?" asked Cormac, as he came up for breath.

"It's different," said Pete, breathless and his voice muffled as he spoke in the pull-out mattress.

"Different is good," said Cormac. "You wanna try to see if you can handle my tool going in instead of my tongue?"

"I'd rather not just yet," said Pete. "If that's okay."

"Whatever makes you comfortable, Pete," said Cormac. "I just want to make you feel good."

"Well, you definitely are," said Pete. "But now it's my turn."

And to Cormac and Pete's own surprise, Pete turned around and grabbed the other man by the shoulders and pulled him on top of himself. He saw with the edge of his eye that Ronan was now sucking off Lorcan, while Robbie was on the floor servicing Ronan. At least they are having fun too, thought Pete as he flipped Cormac over on the pull-out sofa, his ass resting right next to the big man's throbbing cock. Pete moved his ass up and down, teasing him, as Cormac growled like a bear and smacked Pete's ass loudly. Pete then scooted down and put Cormac's cockhead in his mouth. Cormac moaned, and Pete tried to stuff as much as he could of the man's monstrosity down his throat as he could, but soon he was gagging.

"Don't push yourself, Walsh," said Cormac. "You'll have plenty of time to get used to it."

Pete's cock reacted to that promise. Fuck, I really need to be having sex more often so it doesn't come to this. I'm like a fucking teenager, he thought as he continued to attempt to suck Cormac's cock. Never, in his wildest dreams, did he think he was going to have a five-way gay orgy when his wife suggested him and Robbie come up to the cabin to quarantine from their invented sickness, especially not with his step-son involved in it.

"Yeah, that's it," said Cormac as Pete found a rhythm that worked well for him. "Good job. Just like that."

Encouraged, Pete's head started to bob up and down faster on Cormac's shaft, as he stroked his own cock faster and faster. Soon, he knew he was going to explode and just as he thought that he would go crazy if he didn't cum, semen gushed and erupted out to his cockhead like lava, spilling all over the living room floor. He moaned with Cormac's cock in his mouth, and Cormac got up on his thick muscular legs, and he positioned his cock at Pete's face, while he jerked himself off. Soon enough, Pete's face was glazed over by Cormac's thick man-juice.

Meanwhile, Lorcan came on Ronan's face and then bent over to lick it all off and kissed his step-brother, which sent Ronan over the edge and he unloaded by holding Robbie's head in one place, and releasing all of his cream deep in Robbie's throat.

Robbie got off the floor, still savoring Ronan's flavor in his mouth, as Ronan got off his sore knees, and helped Robbie strand up straight on his. Then Ronan kissed Robbie, which caught the younger teenager a bit by surprise, but he realized that making out with another guy close to his age wasn't as bad as he thought it might be. Then Lorcan kissed Robbie and all three of them guffawed like idiots.

"What's so funny?" asked Cormac, as he helped Pete get up off his knees. Robbie saw his dad's face covered in Cormac's cum, and he thought that his dad never looked hotter than he did at that moment.

"Nothing," said Lorcan.

"We just really like Robbie," said Ronan.

"I like Pete too," said Cormac, and he licked some of his cum off of Pete's face. "He seems like a good sport."

"Now, what do you boys say we get a bit of reinforcements and go upstairs and chill in the hot-tub for a while?" asked Pete, as Cormac continued to lick his face.

"But it's freezing outside," complained Lorcan.

"It's not that bad," said his step-dad. "But it's up to you. I think it sounds like a great idea."

"Are we allowed to drink?" asked Robbie, not sure if his dad would be cool to let him drink in front of company.

"Any man who sucks dick without complaining deserves a drink," said Cormac, before Pete could even open his mouth.

"Let's go then," said Ronan, smacked both his step-brother and Robbie on their bare asses, and then bolted up the stairs, as they chased after him.