Chapter 15

Robbie felt a bit awkward, standing butt naked in front of his step-father and three strangers who all had better bodies than he did, but not for long. Ronan and Lorcan grabbed him by his arms and led him to one of the armchairs. Robbie kept stealing glances at Pete, but Ronan grabbed him by the chin.

"Don't look at your step-father for permission," said Ronan.

"We have only one rule," said Lorcan. "If you don't feel comfortable doing something, just speak out and the other person stops. It's pretty simple."

"O-okay," said Robbie, as Lorcan started to massage his shoulders. That felt pretty good, and soon Robbie felt his cock getting harder. Ronan got on his knees in front of him, and licked his shaft. Robbie moaned and his head turned around to look at his dad. Pete and Cormac were watching them, and Cormac was stroking both his and his step-father's cock.

"Dad?" Robbie said, as Ronan started to suck his cock.

"Lorcan was right, son," he said. "Do whatever feels right to you. You don't need my permission for anything. It's always healthy for a young man to have some bonding experience with guys his age. I know it did wonders for me and Rob and Ted."

"Rob and Ted?" Cormac raised his eyebrows, and looked sideways at Pete. "You're going to have to tell me more, Walsh. But later."

Lorcan's cock got hard next to Robbie's face, and suddenly Robbie had the undeniable urge to put it in his mouth, and he did. Lorcan moaned as Robbie started to suck him off, Ronan still worked on Robbie's cock, while he jerked his monster off. Robbie couldn't believe it. He could've never imagined that he would ever have a hunky jock like Ronan suck his cock without even being asked to, and yet here he was. He felt like he was in heaven, and in turn, that made him more eager to suck Lorcan's cock off.

"Fuck," said Pete, the eyes rolling at the back of his head as he watched Robbie, Ronan and Lorcan, while Cormac stroked him off. It felt good to have that large beefy hand on his shaft, he wasn't going to lie.

"It's pretty wild, isn't it, Pete?" said Cormac. "Who would've thought that that's where we'd be just a day after I knocked on your door?"

Pete moaned. "You were hoping for something like this, weren't you?"

Cormac smirked. "Maybe." He spat on his hand again, and continued to stroke Pete's cock, slobbering it with his spit. "Are you ready to push your limits, Walsh?"

Pete was so horny, he would've agreed to anything, but he decided to tease. "What did you have in mind?"

Cormac smirked, and he pushed Pete down on the pull-out sofa and flipped him over like he was a rag doll, and not almost two hundred pounds of man muscle. Then he spat on his ass, and buried his curled mustache in between Pete's cheeks. Pete, who never in his life had his ass eaten before, moaned loudly. He liked being close to Robbie. But being handled by a rock of a man like Cormac was was a totally different experience. But both experiences made his cock leak precum like someone had turned on a faucet inside him.

Robbie sucked Lorcan's cock, and watched his dad squirm on the pull-out sofa as Cormac ate his ass out. The sight was so arousing to him, that he grabbed Ronan with both hands by his strawberry-blond hair and started to hump his hips, fucking the older guy's face. Ronan let Robbie's cock slide in and out of his throat with ease. After his dad's monster, this is probably a walk in the park for him, thought Robbie. The thought of Ronan sucking Cormac's cock was too much for him, and he unloaded deep into Ronan's mouth. Ronan didn't even gag, as he swallowed every drop of cum from Robbie's spent cock.

"How was it for you, Robbie?" asked Ronan. Pete was still squirming and moaning behind him on the pull-out sofa, as Cormac ate him with gusto while milking his cock underneath with his big palm.