Chapter 1-Introducing the characters<3

Kate's P.O.V

"Hello beautiful,looking good as always.With that medium blonde ombre wavy hair,tantalizing blue eyes,perfectly shaped nose and those rosy lips,no wonder you are the one ruling High School!Any guys will fall for you..you're such a darling."I said to myself while standing in front of the mirror.

Yup,i was rich,popular and pretty...And also Queen.This year,i was attending High School,my last year of reign.Joking!I wasn't really a Queen.I was ALMOST like the others...except that i was more rich and pretty.I live in a huge mansion.Mom and Dad were always working outside the money,trying to get more and more money.I was their only child.That's why i am pampered so much...Mom loves me but i rarely see her-Only on special occassions like Christmas,New Year...

Daddy was different.Sure,he was caring.But he always wanted me to work hard so that i can become independent one day...

Now.let's get to my school life.For all the years that i have been studying there,i was very popular.I got two best friends, Beatrice and Cressida...I got others too.There were not really friends.They were nerds.So,they couldn't be my friends,that would be like SOCIAL SUICIDE!!!I befriended them only when i needed them.Ya!Being the teacher's pet,they got access to exams papers first and when i needed them...well?I kind of befriends them...So easy,man...

But this year,i have been planning some new tricks on William,my lifetime enemy.

I don't even remember how we became enemies...It was from the first glance...Nevermind,this year i hope that Marc and i could start dating...Marc was so WOW!!!...He could be my King!!!!I just can't wait to get to school,a new year awaits......