11. ﹃ SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME ﹄ ⇌ ☆.

Mulai dari awal

Since fear was what triggered her powers, that would be the core of their training. Meditation would also be used, but the fear part was what concerned Kali.

Dean needed to know what really scared her in order for this training to actually work. Kali didn't have a choice but to open up, which she loathed greatly.

As Kali spoke to her brother about her fears, she felt weak. But a part of her knew she wouldn't be weak for long. Her powers would be put to good use and she would be stronger than anyone else at the Sanctuary.

So what truly lights fear in Kali?

Memories of the people she killed.

Failing and being the cause for her siblings' transfer to Cadmus.

Cadmus in general.

Leaving this mission behind her. Here she was able to interact with others and see what life is really like.

Disappointing others.

Failing.

Running out of coffee. "Kali be serious." Dean repriminded her.

Angering Vanessa Stine.

As Kali spoke, Dean took notes. When she was done with her list, Dean shooed her out so he could work on the training plan in peace and quiet.

The brunette was currently curled up on the couch, her favorite grey blanket wrapped around her and a bowl of strawberry ice cream in her hand.

Alyson, wearing a black crop top and pajama pants, sat on the chair and turned the TV on. One of Alyson's favorite movies was playing. Kali never found it interesting, it was more fantasy than realistic. But given her circumstances, Kali found it interesting.

A girl about their age was the main character. She was from another planet where their kind all had powers. The girl could create white flames from her hands and could harm or heal people. What really interested Kali, was the fact that the girl wasn't from Earth. Were Kali's parents from another planet? A question that she might never get an answer to.

Kali glanced over at her sister for a moment before returning her attention back to the movie.

"You don't have to apologize. I know it's hard for you and our fight was just a stupid sibling fight. Those happen often in normal families. Let's just forget about it and move on." Alyson spoke up, munching on her bowl of popcorn.

"Okay." Kali's voice was soft and quiet, almost like a mouse.

The brunette turned her attention back to the movie.

Her brain was filled with unanswered questions and it was slowly beginning to bother her. As the main character entered another fight to save her home planet, Kali took a bite of the cold treat.

What were the other planets out there like?

For Kali, that was just another unanswered question.

KALI SAT ON the basement floor with her legs crossed. Several feet away, Dean's computers surrounding her in a circle. Kali's eyes danced around as she looked at the screen, her heart rate beginning to rise.

Each computer was playing either actual footage of something that scared Kali or a clip from a movie that was almost identical to her experinces. All the footage was working.

Just as Dean predicted, an orange shield began to form in front of Kali. It was the shape of a 2-D circle and now that Dean could see it up close, he could study it better.

"She can't make force fields." He whispered to Alyson.

"How do you know?"

"She's surrounded by haunting memories and the shield still forms in a 2-D circle."