"Let me show you how this mouth works, Ress"

Here is Trent ^                                   |

          Here is Trent ^
                                  |

This Is Giant Bully pt 1. ..byy the way..

... This is kind of old.. My writing is not like this now.. Kind of..

Trent N is running through the hallway, trying to catch this short guy with brown colored shirt with a red on the front, called Gardom.

Here is Gardo

                              ↓↓

His full name is Gardomis Red Quarterback, people call him Gard, because they like to make fun of him

His full name is Gardomis Red Quarterback, people call him Gard, because they like to make fun of him.  They like to make fun of him because his name sounding funny.
Then they go in the bathroom, each and every one of them are boys, one of them is a trans boy, the other boys don't know.
"Omg, Tryon, I see him right here over at the corner, whining like a baby!!💞☝🖐" Resso, a boy best friend of Trent

Heree is Ress -

said. 

They then see him crying in the stall, at the corner, trying to hide from them.  Gard starts crying quietly and says "I am so sorry, please don't hurt me!!" "Oh, I will hurt you alright!" Tryon or Trent says, then he said to his other boy best friends to go and do some other stuff.  Then they did that and went out of the bathroom. 

Tryon then got the "shrinking paste" he has and puts it on Gard's toothbrush that he has from his backpack he stole from him.  Tryon then gives it to Gard and tells him "Go on, brush your teeth!"
Gard Quarterback is then confused and a little scared, but then he calms himself dwindle, telling himself it will be okay and Tryon is not doing anything bad but telling him to brush his teeth. 
Then he goes over to one of the sinks in the bathroom and brushes for like a minute or two.  After some time, Tryon tells him "Stop, now I am going to do something..."

"BUT don't be shaking and scared from what I am about to do, nerd!" "I am just going to massage you, if you want to know.!"  The bully, Tryon then takes off all of Gard's clothes, even his underwear and then does the most unexpected thing in the whole world.  He then kisses Gard for a few seconds and keeps kissing him on the neck, until he stops, like 40 seconds later.  Gard shocked, he says "What... I thought you were gonna..." "No, I don't do that to people as handsome as you, Gardom Quarterback!"  "Wow, me, handsome..." "Please..!"  "No I am serious, you are!" Tryon said

They stopped talking for a few seconds until Tryon talks again "But before you get my love, nerd, you are gonna have to do something, first..!" "What?"
Tryon goes on to bring his hand onto Gard's front private part, his coc# and stroke it.  Tryon then says "I knew you were gay from the start..!"  "Wait, you knew..!" "Yeah, I knew..!"

Then later, a few minutes later after talking and talking, then Tryon then said something "But, now since the effects are gonna happen now, Im gonna have to stop faking it now..! 

"Wait, what do you mean, Trent?" Then now, Tryon starts putting a lot more of the "tooth paste" on Gard and then Gard starts to shrink down.  10 seconds later, Gardom is on the floor, tiny as 1 inch. 
"Ahhhhhhh!"  "What am I doing this small?"  Trent then looks for Gard, as he is a tiny as he can't see him that tiny.  Then Trent finally sees him and catches him in his big hands.  Gard screams for help, but obviously no one would hear him, since he is small.  Trent looks at him with a weird grin and licks his lips before he starts eating his "snack".  Gard now says dissapointed " Why, why, why!" "Why would you do this?" "I thought just a few seconds ago, we were friends?!" 

"It was all just for the big plan, bro!" "I'm sorry, I'm just turning these people small and eating them whole, just to swallow my sadness in me...!"  "I'm not faking this time, I am serious!" Gard then sees Trent all sad and crying, missing his dead one, whoever they are, and hugs his big face.  
Trent then looks surprised.  Still crying, he takes the little nerd with glasses, Gard and opens his mouth, then he brings him in his mouth for a little while.  He does not chew Gard, but he moves his tongue and Gard back and forth, it's a little gross and felt so weird to Gard.  All that saliva.  Gard could not say much, all he could say in the mouth was "Oh, no, I am going to die...!" "Oh well.."  Trent closes his mouth and gets some of his soda.  Then he burps a few times and farts once, only once though, I know gross.  Gard and some of his soda is then swallowed from him.  Trent is also eating some of his Chico Fuli Aid while he is relaxing on the wall and on his phone.  Then, Trents best-best friend or bro, Resso Rame comes in and sees that he already ate the little 1 inch human whole, without chewing.  He comes over, sits and says "You gotta stop eating people and digesting them like this!"  "I know, I'm sorry....!"  "It just hurts..! 👦😢😔"

"I know it hurts to see your brother dying in that car accident with his gf, but you have to know when to move on and don't kill people for it no more, my friend!"  "He is with us and watching!"  "But, I feel like he is already disappointed in me, I already-" "No, stop..." "it's okay, well do this together, but can you throw the nerd up please, I feel kind of too bad for him to die...!"  Trent stops sobbing and tries throwing the little guy up.  It works after 5 minutes and Gardom Q is out of Tryon's mouth and body.  Ress goes on and gets the little body of Gard and says "Are you okay, Gardy?" "Yes, I'm okay!"  "But I am traumatized from that...!"  "I was pushing and pushing while he was burping still, I was confused and scared...!" "Im sorry if i-!"

"No,its really okay, Gardy, let's just get you back...!" 
Then Resso brings Gard back to his house and brings him back to his normal size.  Resso then goes to Trents house and sees him at his room to "hang out" for a bit.  They were talking for 2 hours, playing their gun games on the screen, until Resso suddenly stops the game and brings his hand onto Trent's.  Then Resso starts kissing down his belly, telling him he wants to go in there and pointing down there.  Trent then says "Uh, ok!" "Then we'll kiss after?" Trent says.  "Yes!!"  "Okay!" "I am straight, but I want to know if I really am or not" Trent says. 

"Why don't we find out?" Resso says.  Resso Rame then shrinks himself and with his shrink ray and walks up to his friends mouth that is opening up to him, as Trent is on the front of the bed, in the middle and facing up.  He is opening his giant mouth for Resso.  Resso goes in and enjoys the ride as Trent says "Let me show you how this mouth works, Ress!" "Yes, I know it goes down for me, Tryon!"

Resso then forcefully goes down Trent's gullet. 
The end.  He is not digested by the way.. .. Thank god. I don't like digestion.

The end.. Of Pt 1.

This is kind of old... Not really though like-..

Short story I made just for fun.. You do not have to like this if you dont want to...

Short storyy..

1284 words..