He soon set her down and helped wipe her tears off her soft cheeks.

"Rhaenyra I-" He spoke up but was cut off.

"After you stopped sending Ravens, I thought you were gone and I was officially alone in this world. But I was so stupid to not think that the reason you stopped sending, was because you married someone." What she said was like a dagger to the chest for him. If only she knew.

If only she knew that he wouldn't marry anyone else but her, despite what he had said the past.

"Now that I think about it, you shouldn't even be in here. You should go back. Your wife is probably-" Rhaenyra turned around to the door. She knew it was the right thing to do but the man she loved had other things on his mind.

Aeron turned her back towards him and crashed his lips against hers, cutting her off her rambling and from turning around. He pushed her back placing her against the door. Rhaenyra was caught by surprise but gave into the sensation of finally kissing Aeron again.

Their lips softly and passionately moved against each other, making the princess feel warm and tingly inside. Her mind slowly turning fuzzy at the sound of her lips smacking against Aeron's. He pressed her firmly against the door with his body. Taking her wrists and gripping them against the cold metal as well.

Rhaenyra whimpered in between the kiss when Aeron began to swarm her mouth with his tongue. Exploring every inch of her mouth and making it feel full to the point where Rhaenyra thought she would collapse on the ground. No one had ever made feel her the way she felt, except Aeron.

All warm, flushed, euphoric or wet.

Rhaenyra's mind screamed that this was wrong. Aeron is a married man and what he was doing to her was treason, but her heart didn't care. She wanted him as much as he did her. As selfish as it sounded, both thought the same about one another.

Aeron moved from her mouth to her neck. Kissing and slightly skimming his teeth against her skin. Rhaenyra made a little airy moan against his ear that made him go wild and understand how bad he missed her. How bad he needed her.

He could feel her heart racing against his chest. It was exhilarating to him.

"Oh, I've missed you so much." Aeron said hoarsely and softly as took her hand and kissed her knuckles. Rhaenyra's chest moved up and down as she tried to catch some air. Her face flushed pink as she took in what Aeron just did.

"I want to be with you forever. Who cares about Westeros, Atlantis, my fake wife and everybody else. I. want. you." Aeron said with stern tone. Rhaenyra saw his eyes glow bright gold. She could feel his hot breathe against her neck as he pressed wet kiss in her soft skin.

"Ahh." Rhaenyra sighed softly as she felt chills go down her spine.

"I want you. Every inch of you" He whispered in Valyrian as he pressed his lips with Rhaenyra's again. Squeezing the side of her hips, he lifted her up.

Rhaenyra's eyes fluttered closed as Aeron carried her to her bed as he was kissing her lips down to her nape. She whimpered softly as he moved down to her chest. Before he could move any further, Aeron looked back at Rhaenyra. "May I?" He asked as he traced his finger against the buttons of her nightgown. She nodded as bit her lip.

The sight of Aeron hovering over her made Rhaenyra think of wild things he could do to her. He unbuttoned every single clasp until he could see her undergarment that went up to her breasts down to the edge her hips. Aeron went back to kissing her chest.He slowly removed the fabric that covered her breasts.

Rhaenyra gasped as Aeron began to lick her. He lick around her breast and her nipple, making Rhaenyra arch her back and gasp suddenly. She was very sensitive to his touch. Aeron then took her nipple and sucked.