On the ocean floor, the Brines kept Orm's army overpowered.

Aeron and Vaeron glided down to where the Brine King was. "Keep them pinned for as long as you can, I'll go after Orm," Aeron yelled. "I'll send one of my own to help."

Aeron's eyes glowed gold.

Loud cracks could be heard from the distance and the ground beneath began to collapse. The floor was torn open and lava spurred out, revealing a Kraken.

Its mighty roar was deafening and trembled the waters. Its tentacles had shards that could tore up any ship.

As it lifted off the molten lava, it headed towards the enemy's mother ships. Piece by piece, the Kraken ripped the ships apart, giving Brine army advantage. Knowing that his army had power over the opposing army, He made way to the surface where Orm was. 

Orm was mounted over a large Mosasaurus, an ancient creature just as old as Vaeron. Both brothers stared fiercely at  each other. 

"We can end this now, Orm, all you need to do is yield and your men will be spared." Aeron said. He wanted Orm to yield. Aeron didn't want to fight his brother. Orm just smirked. "Well, sorry to disappoint, brother," He said with a sneer. Before Aeron knew it, Orm attacked. His Mosasaurus had already lunged towards towards Vaeron and Aeron, almost biting into the scaled beast. 

Vaeron moved quickly, dodging every whip or bite from the giant beast. From the corner of his eye, Aeron spotted Syrene and Zarion coming up to where him and Orm were fighting. Not wanting them to get involved into this fight, Aeron needed the fight to be away from everyone. 

So, Aeron quickly reacted. "Up Vaeron, up!" He shouted. Vaeron swam towards the surface of the ocean as fast as he could. Aeron looked behind them and saw Orm was right at his tail. The Mosasaurus got closer and closer, until Vaeron could feel his tail hit the tip of the dinosaurs tongue. 

Both creatures shot up in the air and both riders jumping off them in an instant, landing on a ship. Finally, Aeron and Orm were at an even match. With only their armor and tridents. Orm holding his fathers trident, King Orvax, and Aeron holding his greatest grandfather trident, King Atlan. 

"You know, all I ever wanted was to meet my brother. Ever since I heard that you were in our mother's womb, I couldn't wait to meet you." Aeron said, trying to talk it out first.

Orm grunted in frustration. "Enough with your sweet talk."

Orm ran forward, striking for his brother. Aeron blocked his attack. Their trident clashed and slashed against each other, repeatedly. Not being able to land a strike on one. Around them, both armies had stopped fighting to witness the fight between the princes. 

Syrene and Zarion watched as their friend fought. "Come on Aeron." Syrene whispered to herself. All Zarion could do was hold his breath. Vulko watched from the mother ship with Queen Selene. "If he dies here, it's all over, Vulko." Queen Selene stated as she watched the prince attack the other. "I know, I know." He said with a shaky voice. 

Vulko knew this wasn't Aeron's first fight, but somehow, this one made him worried to the core. He knew that if Aeron was to die here, Atlantis would cease to exist. 

Aeron was gaining the upper hand. He aimed for Orm's chest but he was able to block it. Aeron then used force to push him towards the ships blades. Orm strained to maintain the opposing forces against Aeron. Orm could feel the blades slashing the tip of his helmet. 

They both looked into each others eyes. Aeron's green irises pierced against Orms blue eyes. 

Orm turned his body and let himself loose. He took the chance to strike, but Aeron was too fast for him, and pushed Orm to his knees. 

Aeron charged for his brother. This time, their trident clashed together, but Orms shattered into pieces. With a swift move, Aeron aimed his trident towards Orms throat, but when he noticed that Orm had given up and was willing for Aeron to kill him. Aeron stopped mid-strike, leaving the tip of his trident to Orms skin. 

"Do it, I rather die than live another moment in this life, it's the way of the gods." He said with a strained voice. Aeron just stared at him for moment. "No."

"Do it, Aeron! Spare me by killing me... don't make me shame myself." Orm said. The green-eyed prince glared at his half brother. Aeron could never kill someone from his own blood. He personally frowned upon this action. Just for that, he retreated his trident from Orms neck. 

"You are a coward, Orm. You rather die than face your own consequences of shame and guilt because you hurt your own people." Aeron said. "And you called yourself a 'King'." Orm had nothing to say to his older brother. He knew Aeron was right. He knew his father was insane and manipulative. Orm had let his own father blind him. 

"What I do know, is that this, this was never meant to be our war to fight, but ours to end. So I say here, yield to me. I don't say this as a King but as your brother." Aeron said with hope in voice. All he wanted was to meet his brother the right way. 

"I...yield" Orm finally said. 

Aeron's personal guard emerged from the water with Vulko leading them in front. Behind them came to view Syrene and Zarion. The three of them smiling in victory. 

Aeron smiled at his kneeling brother. He held out his hand and Orm took it. Aeron then pulled him into a hug. Orm was shocked. He didn't know how to react. He slowly let his arms wrap around Aeron and accepted the gesture. Orm hugged his brother tightly. He never thought that he would be doing right now. If his father were here, Orvax would have probably killed them both already.

But, he wasn't here. It was just Aeron and Orm. Just two brothers. 

________________

Sorry I'm late guys 😭

It's just I've gotten lazy with writing chapters for my stories. 

I'll try writing another chapter for this story and one more for FireBorn, but I can't promise anything 😭😭😭😭

Bye bye, beauties and beasties 🌹🥀