"Hel....Woah slow down mom. What happened?" Eden asked feeling agitated after she heard Lucia panicking over the phone. "Eden, I.. I lost my job today. I was fired from my job." Lucia's news brought Eden to a standstill. Everything was now falling apart. Even her mother had lost her job now which was really bad.

"What's wrong Eden. Is Lucia alright?" Anne asked sparing a glance at Eden before averting her eyes back on the road. Eden's breath became very heavy. It was her mother's salary that was keeping she and Mia at bay. She shut her eyes and rested her head on the passenger's seat before heaving out a deep sigh. Everything was all going wrong for her.

Eden turned to Anne.

"I hope your boss can find a spot for me Anne. I desperately need this job right now," Anne became a bit worried at Eden's tone of voice. "My mom was fired today at her workplace." Eden added seeing the questions that must have popped up in Anne's mind.

They both arrived at a huge building and both got out of the car and began their steps into the building. Eden prayed silently praying this time that she gets a job. Luckily her documents was with her. Before she wouldn't dare to step into any fancy and exclusive building for a decent job but now she could walk with her head held high in any gatherings.

Eden was amazed the moment she stepped into the building. Many workers were pacing up and down and prepping everything for the fashion show that was to hold tomorrow night. The collection to be displayed was set to change the current trends of fashion and was sponsored by a very rich billionaire. Anne showed her some places as they were approaching her boss' office. Anne led her towards a large room and they both walked in to meet an elderly woman who seemed to be in her late forties. She had a blonde Bob cut and was sipping her black coffee while. Her face was long with little to no wrinkles. The woman looked elegant in every way and supposedly didn't notice the two ladies walk in.

"Wow. Those designs are beautiful ma'am." Eden complimented. The woman smiled and sipped her coffee again while admiring the sketch in her hand. The woman turned around and saw the two ladies. The woman's eyes lit with recognition as soon as her eyes landed on Anne but then confusion took over her features when they moved over to Eden.

"And do I know you from somewhere?" Souqeline asked. "This is Eden Mrs Souqeline. My friend I told you about, she's in need of a job." Anne interfered politely. "Hmm..." Souqeline nodded and sipped her coffee again.

"Do you have the reports Anne?" Anne quickly gave her the report. She opened it and sighed. Apparently her blood pressure was a bit high and she needed to reduce her intake of junk food.

"Okay so Mrs or Miss E..."

"Miss Eden Quinn, ma'am." Eden informed her.

"Okay Miss Eden Quinn. Do you know a thing about Fashion?" Souqeline asked and relaxed on her seat. "Well not much exactly but I do know how to makeup and also to style hair. I did those while I was in college." Eden replied.

Souqeline turned to Anne for confirmation. Anne understood her gaze and immediately nodded. "Don't worry Souqeline I promise and can guarantee that she knows a lot about styling and makeup. And we don't have enough workers in that area as well." Anna added making Souqeline go into deep thought.

"Mind telling me why you didn't start a career in that?" Souqeline asked out of curiosity. Even Eden didn't have a say to this. Sure she did do a few makeup and styling for her coursemates in college for a few charges to make some ends meet at that time. But the thought of having and building a career in that wasn't in her mind at all. She never saw it as her career and only just to help her mates save a few extra bucks on heavy makeup and hairstyles from salons.

"Well let's put you to the test then Miss Eden." Souqeline smiled. Eden's face brightened. "Does this mean...am hired?" She asked clearly not believing her eyes. She had expected Souqeline to check her qualifications but she didn't.

"This is only a trial run dear. As you know am organizing a fashion show tomorrow night and it has to be perfect. A very important and rich businessman along with many fashion moguls invested a lot to make this fashion show the best. Surprise me with your talent of makeup and hair styling and we'll see about hiring you for the job." Souqeline replied.

"Anne show her around and be early by 7am." Souqeline said and Eden couldn't thank her enough. She knew that with this big event occurring tomorrow night with big investors, she was sure to get a huge pay and just had to focus on passing the trial run.

Anne showed Eden around and even introduced her to Adrien, the mastermind behind the fabulous and exquisite designs. Adrien was friendly though a bit sassy but was welcoming to Eden. Eden also met the models who were to walk the ramp tomorrow night. Eden had to leave quickly while Anne had to get back to work.

Eden called a cab and she had to reach home to exercise her skills. Even though she was good, she still hadn't applied makeup nor styled for a long time. She desperately needed to win Souqeline and get this job.

Just then her phone buzzed an incoming call from Lucia. "Hello mom..."

"Honey....Lionel is here at the apartment right now!"

Eden's eyes widened and she felt her chest rising up. She wandered what Lionel was doing at her home. WA he pulling off on his threat?

"What! Why is he there mom, what does he want?" Eden asked trying to calm herself down. The thought of him coming to take Mia away was making her restless.

"He demands to see Mia and he's come with a court order." Lucia replied worriedly. Eden gulped and really needed to reach there. If he could get a court permit to see Mia this soon then his threat of filing custody was sure so possible right now.