}•{ Realization

Start from the beginning

"Aren't you tired, Ishani?" Vardhaan yawned seeing her petting baby on the couch for straight fifteen minutes and showed no intention of coming to bed.

"Sleep won't come to me today Vardhaan," Ishani mumbled lowly causing his eyes to widen.

Ishani without her sarcastic remarks. Impossible.

"Can I ask why?" He queried making her lips curve into a smile,

"Ever made a card mountain Vardhaan?"

Vardhaan hummed in approval.

"After putting so much effort when you're on the topmost card, just so close to your success and that anxious feeling in your chest because your one wrong move and the entire effort will go to waste..."

She continued with her lips curving into a sad smile as she had a distant look in his eyes causing his forehead to crease in confusion.

"What are you talking about Ishani?" He questioned sitting straight she kept her finger on her lips and murmured, "Shh, you will wake baby up,"

Saying this she cocooned the little kitten into her lap and continued staring at the glaring moon taunting her that the night was gonna be long.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"Ruhanika," Yuvraj called out making her glare at him angrily across the garden.

"I won't agree until you promise to complete your dare," She threw a tantrum startling him at her absurd demand.

He shook his head, grumbling some words lowly as he nodded his head and asked for her to come to him again.

With a little stumble in her steps, Ruhanika ran back to her grumbling husband with a sly grin on her face. She may or may not have given him a hard time, running away from him across the garden as he refused to complete his dare.

Drunk or not, she was still scared of his scowling ass.

Yuvraj cursed under his breath finally seeing her properly when she came back to him. Her white floral saree was wet and sticking to her curvaceous figure alluringly setting his sinister desires free.

Due to running across the garden her drape of saree was lying lowly across her shoulder, revealing her smooth cleavage to his hungry eyes.

He gulped thickly, his gaze stuck on the vixen innocently seducing him unknowingly. He closed his eyes tightly, his mind turning hazy with desires as he fisted his hands to control himself from doing something they both would regret later.

He exhaled softly and opened his eyes, his gaze turning soft as she smiled sweetly in his direction. His hands stretched forward to correct the drape of her saree as she tilted her head,

"Yuvraj Ji, complete the dare na,"

"In our room, okay Ruhanika?"

She hummed not whining as he half-expected her to.

They reached their room shortly after, she was too excited to cause havoc.

The moment he set his foot inside after locking the door properly, he saw her half-plopped on the couch with her legs hanging down and he knew exactly what she was waiting for.

"First change your clothes," he tried to order her, his voice hard but the way her smile turned into a frown and then the way her lips tilted downwards into a sulking face, his heart tugged at the sight.