The hem of the black coat paused slightly, and the person with his back turned around slightly as if he had sensed something.

    It was still the same familiar face, except that the face and hair were splashed with blood, and the glaring redness made his face even paler. Those blue eyes looked at him, slightly staring, a little surprised.

    At this time, the two people who were fighting beside him also reacted, stabbed the person in the way to death, and put Chun Hu behind him.

    It's Haino and Masato.

    Seeing Wujo Wu's frightening face, the real man couldn't help but forced a smile, "It's so scary..."

    Bang—

    the real man hadn't finished speaking, and Wujo Wu, who was standing in the distance just now, came before him in an instant. His eyes widened, and before he had time to react, he was pressed down on the table by Wujo Wu, and the table was shattered. Wujo Wu split the table with his real head and hit the ground.

    Wujo Wu's repressed killing intent poured out, and his six eyes were sharp and sharp. He looked down at the real person as if looking at a disgusting ant, "I'm talking to Chun, so it's your turn to intervene." His

    finger With such force, he wanted to crush the real person to death.

    Re, can't resist...

    The real person can't hide the fear on his face.

    Haino witnessed everything that happened in such a flash, his body subconsciously trembled at the gap between him and Gojo Satoru, he gritted his teeth and clenched the magic tool, still blocking in front of Tsukizawa Yu.

    It's agreed, he wants to protect Master Chun.

    Tsukizawa pressed Huiye's shoulders, comforted the frightened child, and sighed, "Satoru, stop!"

    Gojo Satoru's body froze, the spell power in his hand subconsciously stopped, and

    he looked sideways at Tsukizawa Yu.

    Tsukizawa Yu showed a familiar smile on his face, his pupils were clear, with a bit of helplessness and tolerance, as if he was conniving at his nonsense.

    So, he also said to Xia Youjie with this look, it's a good idea, can you give it a try?

    Wujo Wu's blue eyes were dark, "Why?"

    Why did you do this?

    The real person under Gojo Wu recovered from the panic, and smiled bravely, "You don't know? Haru is terminally ill, and only my spells can save him..." Terminally ill... Gojo Wu was stunned for a moment,

    and

    realized Seeing that the real person wanted to escape, he held down the real person with force in his palm.

    But his words really played a three-point role, Gojo Satoru left him some leeway.

    He only stared at Tsukizawa Yu, "Just because of this?"