┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

It had only taken three days for (Y/n) to get accustomed to the new school she was in. Although these people certainly seemed unique if compared to the students from her old school, she still didn't want to go out of her way to try and make friends with any of them.

She only needed her friend group of six, well... five if you didn't include (Y/n).

Now she had successfully gone through a whole two weeks of school and today marks the start of another 'great' week of school. Her mother had been happy to hear that she'd made friends so quickly.

The one bad thing about school was that... due to her unfortunate seating arrangements in class, (Y/n) had been forced to take a seat next to Komi, who she'd found out to be the schools metaphorical "prince."

As a result of this, in her locker she'd been finding many angry and threatening letters from crazy fangirls all over the school, anyone who was in her classes, really.

(Y/n) soon developed a childish hatred towards Komi despite it not really being his fault. Her newfound hatred towards the boy stemmed from the fact that merely sitting next to him in most classes had caused her to start receiving hate-mail in her locker.

It was NOT fun. Moving on from this topic...

A lot of the students liked to come early to school here, but their reason for coming wasn't as simple as not wanting to be late or wanting to learn since it's, well, a school. Oh, no, no, no, no, no! They liked to come to do ONE, THING...

Engage in mindless chit chat!

Rin was one of those people, apparently she loved talking. She'd asked (Y/n) to meet up with her in front of the school early. But perhaps (Y/n) had come too early... who really expected Rin Kobayashi to come to school 30 minutes early?

Only those who didn't know her.

The (h/c)-ette sighed, plopping down on a cold bench. She supposed she would just wait for Rin to arrive, hopefully she'd remember that they'd promised to come to school early so that they could meet up. Of course, (Y/n) had no topics in mind for what to talk about so even if Rin didn't come she wouldn't care much.

Closing her eyes, she leaned back against the bench, wondering why on Earth she had the feeling that she was currently being watched.

After a minute or so of silence, (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows. She opened her eyes and was met with a sight she never expected to see.

Hitomi Tadano was standing right in front of her, staring at her curiously. She only knew her name because Tadano was quite popular among the school, as she'd quickly picked up considering Tadano's rather extroverted personality.

(Y/n) blinked once. She blinked twice. And then a third time.

"Hey there!" Tadano greeted jubilantly, smiling a smile as bright as the sun itself. (Y/n) quickly realized that she had higher energy levels than Chiyo did and quickly wanted to escape the situation.

(Y/n) only stared at Tadano in response, not sure what it was that the girl wanted her to say. She wasn't good dealing with new people, mostly because a lot of the time she never made the effort to actually go out and socialize... until now, since her mother had wanted for her to make friends, but now she had those friends and didn't need to socialize with strangers any further.