"What just happened?"

SMUT 18+ warnings: pet names (honey, sweetie, sweetheart, and sweet girl ) fingering(f receiving)
Oral (f receiving), soft dom frank!, praise kink, semi destruction of innocence, a tinsey bit of rough sec ,cursing, un protected P in V (do NOT try at home ) , semi breeding kink .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your skin still had goosebumps where his hands held onto yours. You stood up as best as you could and slowly made your way to your bathroom cleaning yourself up.

Once your done you hazardously throw your self back in bed. Not caring if you were missed down stairs, falling asleep instantly.

~

You wake to the sounds of loud clanks in the kitchen, your heads pounding and you feel lightheaded.

Did you even drink last night?

Not long later you make your way  down stairs to the aftermath of the party and come across your mom who's eyeing you questionably.

" where were you ?"

You were still so tired you didn't even have the energy to panic and quickly slipped out a lie about having a head ache and having to lay down for a bit, but passing out instead. She nodded and started talking about the Colonski's and Theo.

A part off you still wanted to go on the date with Theo, an even smaller part of you felt terrible for agreeing and then sleeping with Frank; even though you don't exactly regret it. 

Before you could even mention your date to your mom she's already buzzing with excitement meaning she knows. It irks you how she seeming hears or sees everything .

Yet she didn't see Frank leaving your room at the party last night or you certainly wouldn't have woken up this morning.

Your father waddles in the kitchen earning a confused glance from you, but before a comment can slip about it; Frank walks in behind him. His stride faltering just a moment after seeing you there but quick to recover making a snarky remark

" think it's bout time to retire the ol' hammock back at mine. Ol' man here nearly broke his back jus' now"

He slipped out with that country drawl that had you squeezing your thighs close. He laughed that raspy deep laugh, eyes locking for a small moment before his glance fell to your thighs. A small smirk formed as his eyes pranced back towards you then to your mother as she begin to speak.

Whatever she said was faded out as your eyes take in every once of frank you could. His long dark hair with the slight waves to them, his beard colored with streaks of white in it. His light grey crew neck sweater clinging to him, his black work jeans and those damn boots you've never seen him without.

He looked good, his eyes flickered for a moment eyeing you as you checked him out. Then your fathers once again dramatically loud voice grasped your attention.

"This guy owes me his back now... can't say it would be good for you though Mary"

Gross

Your dads laugh echoed off the kitchen walls the joke slightly annoying you. Then realization of what he was actually saying dawned on you once you heard frank let out a breathy laugh. Your mother giggled and you just let out a scoff which was accepted by your parents as disgust. Yet it was at the filthy reality that, Frank's back was very much still in good condition that forced it out .

The laughter dies down after time with every one now circling the middle island still in the kitchen. Your mother and father closest to the door way while you and Frank are near the fridge. After Frank made his way near you by saying he wanted a cup of water. Just as the peace is calming your mother gets a glint in her eye as she begins to smile and spew 'The good news' .