➷ii

⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁

⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁

JASMINE KATE

⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵

"I'm doing this for you dearest, you've changed so much i just want what's best for you"

Those were Rivers' last words before i boarded the jet heading to Monaco, a whole new principality. He loves me he says? But at the same time he's sending me away?

Typical.

I sigh before opening my laptop wanting to face time my best friend "hey gremlin" are the first words that come out of her mouth "hi, Rose" i greet back.

"Are you excited?" She asks catching me off guard "excited for what?" I ask back "Monaco" i pause for a second "how'd you know I'm heading to Monaco?".

"Your dad told me last night" Rivers told her that I'm leaving, for what specific reason exactly? "Why?" I ask i know she's my best friend but my dad telling her that I'm gonna be sent away before even telling me is weird.

"Oh..he needed to find you a place to stay he said your new house is not ready yet so he asked me if I could talk to my brother" she explains "why would he want you to talk to your brother for?"

"He wants you to live with him he's there and apparently the only person he trusts at this point"

"What?" I shout at her through the screen "i know girl, I'm sorry living with him can be hellish but i had no choice your old man called me at 3am asking for the favor, i couldn't say no" wait what is she apologizing for?

"It's fine dear" i reassure her "just to be clear this is kallan we're talking about right?" She hums her response "okay" perfect, a whole year with the KALLAN KIM this has got to be a fucking dream.

Is the universe finally on my side, I've had a crush on this man since i was 15 and now i get to live with him under one roof. This can't be real I'm feeling euphoric right now.

"Gremlin i gotta go" she says and i nod, i close the laptop exhaling deeply, I'm so happy i can't even begin to explain it.

Kallan Kim!

Even his name is beautiful, oh man do i even look presentable i take a mirror from my bag and look at myself, yes i look beautiful as ever. If Rose ever finds out i still like her brother she'll flip and gag.

Siblings.

JASMINE KATE RIVERS

JASMINE KATE RIVERS

Are the first words i see as i walk out from the arrivals door, an old man is holding up a white board with my name on it, i walk to him.

"Miss Rivers?" He asks and i nod "welcome to France" i look at him trying not to blink "what do you mean France?" He takes my bags "we're driving to Monte Carlo ma'am"

Does this not make any sense or am I just stupid? I take out my phone to call Rivers, call me paranoid but this is exactly how people get kidnapped in movies. After three rings he picks up.

"Dearest......"
"Why am I in France?"
"Excuse me?"
"I landed in France old man, is it normal?"
"Of course, Monaco has no airport so all flights land in France then you drive to your destination"
"Okay"
"Dearest i ........"

I hang up and look at the man Infront of me "sorry about that" he warmly smiles and leads me to the car at the parking lot.

I later found out that this man was called Mathew and he was kallan's driver, i look at my watch and its 9pm,i feel sleepy already i spent all my time in the plane watching movies, i gotta stop.

"Ma'am, ma'am" i open my eyes only to see Mathew standing outside an open car door "we're here" he says and i get out from the car "where are we?" I ask him because this is definitely not a house.

"KLM building, Mr Kim lives in the penthouse on the top floor" i nod i can't even argue or ask much because my head feels fucked.

We get into an elevator which leads us straight to the penthouse, not going to lie this place looks amazing the interior looks flawless and it actually smells like kallan which makes it even better.

"Jasmine?" A feminine voice calls out, i turn to face her and there a classy looking woman stood wearing red heels and a midi white dress "yes" i answer her back.

"I'm Juliet"

Who is she and what is she doing in kallan's penthouse?