01

"Hikarino and Yamino"

ʚɞ╶╴"ALBAN!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY READING GLASSES?!?!" A feminine voice echoes within the hallway, making a certain brunette peek from his door

ʚɞ╶╴"ALBAN!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY READING GLASSES?!?!" A feminine voice echoes within the hallway, making a certain brunette peek from his door. "Eh- uh- NOPE-!!" the boy sweatdrops, hoping not to sound suspicious.

"He's lying y/n. He wore it yesterday and left it in his room." Silence immerses after the statement, well somewhat. "YOU WHA-"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Why must you expose me Nii-san... Huhu.. " Alban cries(not really), pouting and staring at the wonderful floor. Both of his older siblings sigh, one disappointed and one slightly amused. "Now, why don't you tell us why you took it?" the only female questions in a monotone, which none of the main duo likes at all.

"Oh uh- cause I wanted to look cool-?", "You're questioning yourself" an unknown voice chirps into the sibling conversation, making all three of them look towards the source. At the door, stood a black(?) with yellow banana hair male and an inverted version of the other. Shu Yamino and Shu Hikarino. "Hm? You didn't tell us about coming here" Sonny stands up, wanting to greet the two guests.

Random pov change; 2nd pov

"Psh, why bother anyways. Waste of time" Hikarino says bitterly, ignoring the staring facades of yours and Alban. "Don't talk to them like that Hikari.. We came here to meet her didn't we?" The banene boy whispers to his brother, making him groan slightly ╶╴making eye contact with you.

That made you look away, flushed from the sudden eye contact. And it also, made Alban glare at the poor Hikarino. 'I'm not letting him have nee-chan. Nu-uh!' the brunette ponders, hugging you for what reason. Surprise from the sudden gesture, you decide to return it anyways.

"Please, come in. Wouldn't want our senpais here to just stand around no?" the vsf commander highlighter smiles softly at the two. As they both walks in, they were once again met by a glaring Albany and nervous (y/n). That made Shu sweats profusely, while Hikarino just stares you, eyes somehow sparkling oh so slightly.

"Sit down, sit down." Everyone sits down, both the brunette and the purple highlighter not breaking eye contact at all. "Can you stop glaring daggers at each other please.. " Shu says, pulling his brother's hair. "Ow ow fine."

"So why did you guys come here for?" , "For your sister." The statement made Sonny and Alban's eyes widen slightly, an eyebrow raised for the brunette and brows furrowed for the blonde. As for you, you tilted your head in curiously, wondering why. "Why," the one besides you(alban) questions, one of his hands wrapped around your shoulders and the other technically hugging you.

"Why to get to know eachother of course!" Shu states nervously, feeling the tension in the air getting heavier. "Right Hikari?", " uh yea-" they both(hikarino and Yamino) turns their heads towards you, hoping you to catch up. That made Albany hug you tighter, but loose enough for you to breath. "Oh sure. I wouldn't mind getting to know you both" you say with a soft smile, with no care of the world at all.

You ignore the heavy air around you, with that statement made someone blush slightly. Oh so slightly. Thankfully, your phone buzzed as a sign someone's calling you. Taking out the phone, your eyes widen. "I- I need to take this." Getting up from the sofa and patting your brother on the head as a sorry, you run towards your room to answer the caller.

WITH THE BOIS(I'm sorry)

"Well she looked scared when she saw who called. Who exactly did call?" Hikarino asks Alban, glancing at him. ".... No one you should worry about",
"Can you please tell us Alban? ... Oh, is it her? " the blonde highlighter looks at his brother, making the said brother sweatdrops. "Who's her?"

"Myokaina der Sterlin"

M

EANWHILE,WITH YOU.

"Eh uh Hello? I mean, greetings my majesty" a chuckle escaped the red haired ruler, amused by her servant's sudden nervousness. "You don't need to be so formal anymore Himmel-san!! We're all friends here no?", "right.. But thy still will call her highness with that term" you exclaim. "Of course you will... Eh not that I mind though. By the way.. " you tilted your head slightly. "Yes your majesty?"

"Please, meet me at ##### tomorrow. I'm gonna introduce you with some people, alright?"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A bit short rushed chapter. Kinda have an exam today...😔😭
AND IT'S MATHS.
Please send help.