Y/N: I don't need your help.

Jazmin: B-But.

Y/N forced himself to his feet and he staggered a bit before falling. Jazmin luckily caught him helping him for a moment before he pushed her.

Y/N: Leave me alone.

Jazmin: B-but.

Y/N: JUST SHUT IT!!!!!

She startled her a bit as Y/N dragged his feet to the bucket with water balloons grabbing another.

Y/N: I...I need to get back to training.

Jazmin: You can't be serious!! You can barely move!! Just stop!!

Y/N: I'm fine. Besides, I can't stop now.  I need...to get stronger.

He dragged his feet for a bit as he went back to his training. Jazmin was utterly shocked but also hurt by this.

Jazmin: Stop!!! You won't be able to keep going if you push yourself this much!!!

Y/N: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN PITY!!!

Her eyes widen upon hearing this feeling rather hurt by this as she was just worried about him like a sister. He placed his other hand on top of the water balloon and tried to pop it. By this point, he was utterly exhausted as he could barely get the water to spin inside.

Y/N: C-Come on....J-Just make...the water spin!

Jazmin: You need to stop!! You'll get sick if you do.

Y/N: GO AWAY!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!! I NEED TO FINISH THIS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Jazmin: Even if you get sick!!! Just stop already!!!

Y/N: LIKE HELL I WILL!!! IM NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL I FINISH THIS!!!! SO JUST PISS OFF ALREADY!!!!

His focus intensified as the water started to spin rapidly in multiple directions.

Y/N: I know I'm not like everyone else as I'm not a damn freak but I don't care. I'll keep doing my training and get stronger no matter what happens. Then the next time I have to fight someone, I'LL MAKE SURE THEY WON'T SCREW WITH ME AGAIN!!!!!

Slowly the water balloon started to expand in multiple directions as Y/N gritted his teeth.

Y/N: Even if I'm the weakest one, that won't stop me from doing whatever it takes!!! NOW JUST POP YOUR DAMN BALLOON!!!!!

Sure enough, the balloon started to expand even further and in multiple directions as Y/N could feel how fast the water was spinning. Jazmin was amazed by seeing this she didn't know what to say. Out of all the training she's done so far, this training that Y/N was doing was by far the strangest thing to her and possibly of all time. Y/N shouted at the top of his lungs and within a few seconds, the water balloon finally pop.

Jazmin 'thought': H-He did it. He manages to pop the water balloon.

Y/N was catching his breath as he looked at his hands covered with water. Slowly, he chuckled to himself before laughing loudly raising his hand into the air in victory.

Y/N: Hahaha!!! I DID IT!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!! Laughing in victory. EAT THAT YOU FUCK HEADS!! ONCE I MASTER THIS TECHNIQUE, YOU ALL WILL BE IN A WORLD OF HURT!!!!!!!

He laughed for a bit feeling rather happy about himself.

Y/N: Now I just have to try it again and make sure I can do it without.