Wanda maximoff: i still love you (fluff🥰) female yn

TW: PANIC ATTACK/BREIF TALK OF ANXIETY

Wanda's pov:
Yn and I have been on and off for the last 3 years but this time the argument was really bad. We have all been really stressed and overwhelmed with all the missions and hero-y stuff and it caused us to push each other away. We broke up about 2 months ago but I miss her more then anything.
I start heading downstairs to make breakfast for everyone thinking everyone was asleep. But to my surprise Yn was sitting at the table on her phone. Fantastic. I'm trying to be quiet but I heard her voice.
"Why are u lurking around Maximoff? You know you live here right?" She says without taking her eyes off her phone.
"I wasn't lurking." I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to make pancakes. I'm lost in a though not noticing Yn came into the kitchen.
"You good?" She asked very bluntly but her face was full of concern.
"Yeah just lost in a thought. Uhm imma go to my room for a minute can you handle this?" I asked without making eye contact with her.
"Go ahead I got this." She said. I walked to my room immediately. I didn't realize how much time went by I'm in a deep thought. I stated to panic and felt like my lungs were collapsing. I sat on my floor trying to control my breathing but that didn't help.
Yns pov:
Wanda left in such a hurry. She may not be my girlfriend anymore but I still love her with everything in me. As I was cooking Natasha walked in.
"Yes perfect you're here can you take over for me? I need to handle something really quick." I asked Natasha.
"Yeah of course! Everything ok?" She asked gently not knowing if I wanna talk about it or not.
"Yeah everything's fine thank you you're the best!" I ran up the stairs as fast as I could to Wanda's room. I lightly knock and there was no response but I could hear her breathing heavy.
"Wanda it's me can I come in?" I asked gently and I hear her breathing getting faster and that's the moment I realized she was having a panic attack. I used my Bobby pin to unlock her door and run in. When I saw her sitting on the floor with her knees up to her chest I could feel my heart break. I ran to her, sitting on the floor beside her pulling her into my chest hugging her whilst stroking her hair.
"Sh sh sh it's ok. Princess you're ok breathe." I can feel her breathing even out and she slowly removed herself from my arms. It was silent for a while until she began to speak.
" thank you." She said in a faint whisper.
"It's not a problem." I said back. Once again the silence was loud but this time it was mot comfortable instead of awkward.
"You don't need to tell me but what happened?" I asked gently not trying to push her. She stayed silent before looking at me .
"I don't know I was overwhelmed." She said and I pulled her back into a hug.
"Yn we need to talk" she suddenly said as she stood up, still a little weak she had to support herself on her vanity. I stood up to lead her to her bed.
" I think that's obvious." We both chuckle dryly. She gets shy and plays with her fingers indicating anxiety. I put my hand on hers to help her feel comfort.
"I miss you yn. So much, missions were just so overwhelming and I lashed out at you. I am so sorry for that" she said with a hint of guilt in her voice.
"You have nothing to apologize for princess we were both overwhelmed by the missions and we blew up on each other. The truth is Wanda I love you so much, and i regretted breaking up with you immediately after I did." I said while holding back tears remembering how I felt when I hurt her.
"You love me? After everything that happened?" She asked kind of shock.
"Yes Wanda! I love you more then anyone I've ever met. I feel so safe with you, comfortable, and happy when I'm with you. When you are happy I'm happy when your sad I can't help but be sad for you. I still love you and I always will." She immediately hugs me and whispers in my ear,
"I still love you as well yn. I never stopped." I smiled at her and gently pulled her in for a kiss which she immediately kissed me back. We lay back in her bed and she cuddles into my chest.
"I missed you so much y/n/n." She whispered tiredly cuddling more into my chest.
"I missed you too princess." I said back giving her a soft kiss in the top of her head before we both dozed off feeling safe in each others arms.