Natasha- she can't have kids(fluff🥰)*female yn*

Natasha walks into the room and sees her beautiful girlfriend yn sitting on the bed on her phone. "Hey baby" Natasha says sitting down and kissing yns cheek. "Hey lovely" yn says back.
                      Natasha's pov
         "I have to talk to you yn" I say nervously to the confused girl infront of me. "Did I do something wrong?  Are you dumping me?" She questioned and I felt my heart break at her words. "Of course not baby. U wouldn't ever do that" I say while grabbing her hand. "So then what's up?" She said looking up to me. "I uhm" I choked on my words. "Baby it's okay what's wrong?" She said holding my face. 
         "Do you remember talking to me about having kids the other day?" I said to her. She smiles widley at me "Yeah of course I do! I want 2, 1 boy and a girl. Why do you bring this up now?" She questioned me. "I uhm I can't have kids" I looked down. She just looked at me kinda sad.
         "Oh my God you probably wanna break up with me don't you. I'm sorry I couldn't give you what you wanted I just- I just didn't think it would be fair for me to keep that away from you." I said looking at her and instead of responding she just kissed me. "Y-you"re not mad at me?" I asked her while looking confused. "I knew baby" she said and I was just confused.
         "What do you mean you knew?" I asked. She started laughing little bit "I think you're forgetting I'm a shield agent I know everything about everyone." She said to me. "Wait so then why did you bring up kids when you know I can't have any?" I asked sounding a little hurt thinking she was teasing me.
         "I was thinking about adopting if that's what you're okay with?" She said while looking at me and drying the tears I let fall. I smiled a little and let a couple more tears fall "I would like that". Yn did that cheeky little grin she does when she did something or is about to do something. "Oh no. What did you do?"I asked giggling a bit. "That peter kid is a good kid you know that?" Yn told me but I was confused where she was going with it. "Yeah what about it?" I knew deep down peter though of us as mother figures to him but I never thought to hard about it until just now.
         "Wait- you want to adopt peter? " I asked her. "I know it's a bit random but I think it would be good for him because he like no parents and I felt bad and I love him like my own alre-" she just kept talking and talking so I kissed her to shut her up. "I would love to adopt him дорогой*darling*" I said to her while smiling.
        "I love you моя любовь*my love*" she said as she kissed my forehead.
        "I love you too дорогой*darling*" as I snuggles up to her chest and fell asleep to the sound of her heart beat.