Shopping Spree

It took about 15 minutes to get there, making the time 5:45. '15 minutes.' I think to myself as I come up with a way to explain both the offer and the dinner.

Footsteps echoed around the area, as I paced back and forth for the past 10 minutes. I eventually came up with a semi-good word plan, allowing me to finally sit down and relax until the two boys arrive.

After 10 minutes they arrived, I knew this because of the familiar shouting from Henry, and the constant apologies from Ralph. I laughed slightly as Ralph tripped over a root sticking out of the floor. "Don't laugh. It's not funny." He huffed, "It is funny, very funny actually, hence the laughing." I replied, before laughing at him again as he tripped over the same root when he tried to stand.

"Anyways, you're 5 minutes late. What if I had news that I was dying? I could've been dead 5 minutes ago, but you wouldn't have known until now." I scolded, folding my arms across my stomach when the wind blew slightly colder than it was before. "But, that isn't the case, is it?" Henry asked, a small smirk on his face. "No. But it could  have been." I argued. "Ralph, back me up here." Henry said as he shoved him slightly. "Ralph?"

"Hello? Earth to Ralph?" I said, clicking my fingers in front of his face.

*Ralphs POV* (WE FINALLY GOT A POV CHANGE!!!)

My eyes scanned the whole area. Tall trees surrounded a small circle of grass, where we were sat, which was covered in pink, purple, blue, and white flowers, with the odd yellow flower here and there. Vines dropped from the tree branches and a slight rush of water could be heard in the distance.

My eyes then turned to Sofía. She looked beautiful. With her medium dark skin, her slightly darker freckles, her blue eyes, with a small amount of hazel surrounding the iris. The blush that seems to be constantly there, her plump, pink lips that had a thin layer of lip gloss on them.

The lilac cropped hoodie that fit her perfectly, with the black sweatpants that clung to her hips in the best way, the darker purple hair in a messy bun, with the lighter purple fringe hanging loosely. The septum that seemed to make her nose look even better.

I couldn't stop staring. Not until I saw perfectly manicured fingers clicking in front of my face. "Huh? What?"  I asked, looking between the two. "You really zoned out... during our argument? Shame on you, Ralph." Henry said, pointing between him and Sofía and sighing. "Erm, sorry?" I replied, more of a question.

*Back to Sofías POV*

"Well, anyways, that doesn't matter now. So... as you both probably guessed, I received good news today, during detention." I dragged on. "Basically, what happened was, there were these two men, right? And they were dressed all fancy in expensive suits, hands behind their backs and everything, so anyways, my mum was also there, which was the weirdest part - if you know you know. When I say I  was scared." I  exaggerated purposely. "Dios mío, we dont need to know your whole life story, just tell us what happened for fucks sake." Henry stressed. I huffed, going into my pants pocket and pulling out my packet of cigs,  as well as my favourite lighter, which so happened to be my Kuromi one.

I put the cig in my mouth and lit it, offering the box to the two boys, who took one gratefully, pulling out their own lighters. "Oh my fucking god! I WAS ALMOST GOING TO SKIP THE BEST PART! MY SONG THAT I HAD JUST RECORDED TODAY... REACHED 50,000+ STREAMS." I  yelled as I jumped up in excitement. "WHAT!?" The two males yelled, jumping up as well. "YA! SO, THEY OFFERED ME A CHANCE TO RECORD IT PROFESSIONALLY!" I finished off my sentence, rocking back and forth on the heels of my shoes. "What did  you say?" Ralph asked, no longer yelling, but just as intrigued. "Well, I was too shocked to speak at first, so they gave me their agency number for me to call when I have my answer." I fast-talked, to energetic to slow down. "You better fucking say yes or I swear to God I will chop your fucking arms and legs off." Henry threatened. I looked at him weirdly. "You've been hanging out with Margaret too much."