Meeting Ralph and Starting School

I have never felt so disappointed in myself after waking up. The shame and guilt that ate at me as I lay in bed holding my arms against my chest. My alarm was screaming down my ear, yelling at me to wake up. I let out a sigh, sitting up and throwing my arm to the sound next to me.

I leave the comforts of my bed of limp towards my wardrobe, pulling out whatever was there, and walking into the bathroom. I sigh and strip until I'm left in nothing. I look at myself in the mirror and start to cry.

'Why do I look like that? Why does it look so weird? Why aren't I perfect?' I think to myself before tearing my eyes away and lazily change into fresh clothes.

These clothes:

Again you can change if you want too

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Again you can change if you want too

Since it's my birthday, I felt some happiness surge through my veins, as I did my makeup with a little more speed. I covered the bruises that were visible on my body with concealer. My eye wasn't as swollen as the night before but it was still evidently big and bruised. I sighed and did my best to cover it- it didn't work. I bit my lip in anger and rubbed it off, re-doing my makeup on that side and leaving the bruise.

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs and into the kitchen, getting some food before my mum wakes up, and then walking into the living room and seeing more presents than I expected. Of course, there wasn't stacks on stacks of presents, but there was enough for me to open before Henry get's here.

I had around 8 presents excluding the ones wrapped together. I got the new phone, new clothes, new jewellery/ piercings, as well as money, games, makeup, and  some belts.

This was pretty much all I wanted. I'm surprised she even got them. Just after I finished setting up my phone, there was a knock at the door. I ran to it, opening it and pulling Henry into a hug. "Hola, mi fondo favorito." I smiled and released him. He hit me round the back of the head then replied, "Tú también eres un fondo." I shrug in agreement. 

I glance behind him and see another male, taller than us both. 'He's cute-' I state in my head, whilst I look him up and down. "Hi, I'm Sofía, or in Henry's case, Sarcastic Sofía." I smile at him, nudging Henry at the last part. "I'm Ralph- or Rude Ralph." He replies. "Well don't just stand there..." I pause as I walk behind the two of them, "Enter." I finish by pushing the two in my house. 

I take them too my room and we talk for a while, me and Henry got caught up with one another, whilst me and Ralph got to know each other. "What happened to your eye?" Ralph asked. Me and Henry looked at one another with a knowing look, but then I add on a smirk to throw suspicion off, "I had a fight." I say looking back into his eyes. "Oh yeah? With who?" He smirked back, "tus padres en la cama." Henry burst out laughing while Ralph looked as confused as the last time I spoke Spanish. Henry's laughter then died down as I still held onto a smirk.

"Oh, wait. Before I forget..." Henry starts, as he digs into his backpack, looking for something. He lets out a small "aha" before pulling whatever it is out of his bag and passing it to me. "Happy Birthday, you baby." "Wait- It's your birthday? Ha, child." Ralph laughs. I hit him on his chest, before taking the gift off Henry and unwrapping it. I look at the box then I look at him. "I- How did you get this?"  I asked. "I got a really good deal." He smirked. Ralph just looked between the two of us like we were crazy. I take deep breathe and open up the box to reveal my old ring that my mum sold when I was younger. 

"Gracias, pendejo." I smile and hug him. "Anyways, it's time for schoo- wait a minute." I say before looking down at my wrist, then at Henry's. I smile before walking to my bathroom and grab a bracelet. I walk back out slipping it on. "You two are really weird." Ralph mumbled. "Thank you." I smile at him before walking out of my room. "Out." I tell the two of them that were still looking around. "Holy shit, you have a guitar! Do you play?" Ralph questioned, getting really happy. I was going to say something sarcastic but then I saw his smile and it was like all the air was taken out of my lungs, I felt my face heat up but I couldn't look away. "Yes." I mumbled.

Henry looked between the two of us and sighed, 'I'm gonna be a third-wheel between my two best friends.' He thought to himself. "Oi, lovebirds. Schooltime." His voiced snapped the two of us out of our thoughts.

++Time Skip++

Henry and Ralph showed me around the school, then the three of us headed to the headmasters office. I knocked and leant back slightly, my body practically leaning on the boys' arms. I felt a shove and fell forward slightly. I turned around and glared at the two, stepping back onto their feet. They hissed in pain as the weight of my shoes pressed down, as I leant on my heels for more pressure. "Tu hija de puta." Henry muttered, still struggling under my foot. The door to the office then opened, and I stepped of the two boys, acting innocent whilst they sent me a glare.

"Ah, Miss Lupez. Glad to see you made it safely, especially with these two boys escorting you." He muttered the last bit quietly but I still heard him. I sent him a small glare then hid it with a smile, "Yes, well, I'm here, perfectly fine, and in one piece. So, can we get to this meeting or can I finish having my birthday at home?" I asked, wanting to go home already. "Erm, yes, I suppose." He replied, moving out of the way so that I could enter.  The two were about to enter before the principle put his hand out to stop them, "She's fine on her own, you two can go." He said, closing the door on them.

"So, Miss Lupez, I've read your last school report, and the one before that, and the one before that. Let's just say I've read them all. It seems like you have a bit of trouble controlling your anger." He spoke, his tone of voice coming across as if he owned everyone, "I don't want any of that behaviour here in my school. Do you understand? Especially since you're on your 2 week trial." He spoke, every letter pronounced. I nodded, annoyed at his tone of voice. "Will that be all, Sir?" I asked, my tone sweet but my eyes angered. He nodded and waved to the door as a sign saying I can leave. I scoffed and stood up, leaving the room. Ralph and Henry were waiting on the chairs outside the office. 'I knew they wouldn't go back.' I thought to myself as I joined them.

THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. IT'S NOT THE BEST BUT IT WILL DO. I'M CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH SOMETHINGS MENTALLY SO I DONT KNOW WHEN THE NEXT UPDAT WILL BE. IT MAY BE IN A FEW HOURS, IT MAY BE IN A FEW WEEKS, IM NOT SURE. BUT YA, SOFÍA MET RALPH! I KNOW THEIR INTERRACTIONS AREN'T REALLY LONG BUT I WILL MAKE THEM LONGER IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON. BYEEEEE :)