"y/n, you are finally here"

*A/N*

Guess who's back? Try to be less thirsty this time, okay? 

Slight TW for transphobia: Illumi misgendering Alluka. 

*Y/N's POV*

My cottage feels precisely the same. But dustier. My garden is basically all dead, and the Zoldyck bitch is in my living room. 

The long-haired man put his book down, wait, no, my book.

"Why are you in my house? and don't just take people's things without permission." I say as I snatch my book from his lap and return it to the shelf where it belongs. 

"I wanted to request your business aid." He says, motioning me to sit down across from him.

"What kind of business?"

"My brother has a dangerous power and can quite easily kill and destroy everything around him."

"Okay? What does that have to do with me?"

"I talked to my father about our previous encounter, and your restorative abilities piqued his interest,"

Oh fuck. 

The last thing I want is to pique the interest of the most dangerous family in the world.

"He thought your power might balance out my brother's and help us utilize it."

I don't like how he talks about his brother like an object to harness its power, but I have no place to stick my nose into someone else's family business. 

"I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's struggles, but I have a garden to restore, and frankly, I don't want to get tangled with the Zoldycks."

"I helped you before, didn't I?"

Oh, you manipulative bitch. 

"Fine, but I want to get paid, and I'm leaving in 2 weeks, max." I formed a two with my fingers.

"My butler, Gotoh, will send you the formal details," he stood up and walked to the doorway,

"It's a good book you had there," he motioned to my shelf.

"I guess my garden is going to have to stay struggling for a little more," I sighed and crossed my arms as Illumi disappeared.

*A/N*

I know this is short, but Illumi is back by popular demand! Feitan won't like it when he finds out 😳

The next update is either this weekend or sometime next week!

Don't forget to vote & comment <3