Vector: a despicable me mini movie

The scene opens on a shot of the moon where a coffee mug with an orange V on it is sitting there then someone fills the mug up with a gray liquid in it. Vector sat in his chair that used to be in his rescue airship before the moon made it into a billion pieces.

Vector: "captain's log, I've been here for 4,520 days on the moon and has been 12 years since Gru launched me up here"

(Watch video)A flashback is shown where, vector is on the moon as it keeps rapidly growing into the sky as Gru and everyone else is watching the moon go back to its rightful place up in space. Vector is shown drinking the gray liquid.

Vector (off screen): "while on the moon I discovered somethings like this liquid I named moon juice It's just gray mud but somehow edible"

Vector drinks the mug of moon juice and spits it out but then he shrugs and drinks it again. Later Vector goes walking around the moon.

Vector: (off screen): "oh and also I've been finding these weird metals when I go exploring, they don't look like there from my airship, so I used them to try to get back to earth and get revenge on Gru."

Vector takes the metals and some scrap metal from his destroyed airship to try to make an all new airship. Vector sat in his newly built airship.

Vector: "Okay then engines on, Lights on Let's go!"

Vector pressed a button, but then realized something.

Vector: "ugh forgot I need gas, and an engine"

Then, Vector goes exploring some more but then he hears something, a language he doesn't recognize. To stay hidden Vector hid behind a giant moon rock where he saw two guys that had tentacles for hands and were speaking in a different language.

Vector ( whispering): "People with tentacles for hands, speaking a different language, those metals and being on the moon It's all connected. There have been aliens living here this whole time."

When the aliens walked away, Vector followed them until he was in a town full of aliens.
Vector walked around and then covered himself in a cloak. He grabbed a gun from a holster on an alien police officer and walked in a store filled with engines, batteries and screens, perfect for making a ship to go back home. When he walked in the store an alien was sitting there then Vector pointed the gun at the alien.

Vector: "give me everything you have or else I'll shoot"

Alien: "zub zub ske ske," ( translation) "I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying"

Vector: "oh right I forget"

Without talking to the alien vector took what he needed, even took a blueprint for a spaceship and then ran off. A few days later Vector did the final touches of his new spaceship.

Vector: "well it took a few days but I built my spaceship now it's time to get revenge on Gru"

Just as Vector was setting up the spaceship for launch he heard something. It sounded like a bunch of people running, then he saw an army of aliens were running to vector with weapons. Vector ran inside his spaceship and started it up.

Vector: "Okay then press this button and press this button."

Vector put his seatbelt on and then the ship flew very fast and was off the moon and heading to earth.

Alien captain:" zep zep zork!" (translation) "we will find you!"

Vector couldn't steer the ship that well the inside keeped rattling like rocks in a glass vase. He looked at the built in GPS and it said he was gonna crash around his fortress, vector tried to steer away but it was too late vector's ship crashed into his fortress. Vector got out of the ship and looked around. It didn't look like his fortress: it looked abandoned where everything was taped off with caution tape.

Vector: "How long have I been gone?"

Vector ran outside his fortress looked different even, the pyramid he stole was gone, vector was gonna run but he tripped over a brick and fell face first onto the sidewalk, someone was walking and saw him.

???: "Vector?"

Vector looked up at the guy who said his name, and was relieved. It was Gru who was walking his dog kyle.

Vector: "Gru! What happened to my fortress?"

Gru: "Vector I thought you were on the moon?"

Vector: "I was but I built a spaceship to get here I got the parts from aliens Gru!"

Gru: "ugh even I feel bad for you, come on you can stay at my place for a while."

Gru grabs Vector by the arm and drags him while walking away from the fortress.

Vector: "thank you Gru thank you!"

Vector and Gru will return.