"Lionel..am sorry..sss.. you're hurting me Lionel and walk slower. Did you forget am pregnant." Eden said panting and couldn't keep up with his fast movements but Lionel didn't slow his movements even for the sake of his unborn child. He pulled her towards his car and left her by herself to get in. Eden stared at Lionel completely awestruck. He moved to his side and got into the driver's seat. "Am not waiting for a minute damn it get in the car!" He roared making Eden to jump at his harsh and loud screams. She slowly got herself in the backseat and Lionel drove back home and Eden bit her lower lip. This was the first time Lionel had treated her like garbage. Sure she had made him feel embarrassed twice in public before but on these two occasions they were at the park and the next place was the mall but clearly this public venue meant a lot to Lionel and Eden couldn't help but blame herself once again for letting him down.

They arrived home and parked in their spacious lawn before Lionel got out of the car slamming his car door hard. Eden jumped on her seat at the loud thud of the car door slamming shut. She saw him dash into the house without sparing her a glance and her heart broke in tiny pieces. She never imagined she would meet a customer or a passerby at her workplace that was also attending the gala business event tonight. She heaved a deep sigh. Now she was worried, all those times she had embarrassed him and even on those two occasions, she knew how to persuade and get him to forgive her. She would always make his favourite of her dish, Egg Benedict with her sauce. That was her way of making it up to him always along with sex afterwards but now she didn't think her egg Benedict would work on him this time. He was raging furious.

With a heavy heart, she came down from the car slowly while holding her huge belly. She walked towards the house and eventually got in. She didn't see Lionel in the living room and heard noises coming from their room upstairs. She walked up the stairs slowly and grunting in pain while she climbed towards the top. Having a huge belly and climbing the stairs was very difficult for her but she still had to pull through. Just barely three months and she was going to bring a part of her and Lionel into this world.

She reached their bedroom and saw Lionel arranging a suitcase and stuffing some clothes inside. Eden's eyes narrowed at the bright green suitcase. It was her's. "What are you doing Lionel?" Eden asked and stepped into the room but Lionel didn't respond and continued packing her clothes into her suitcase. "Lionel answer me!" She held his hand but gasped as he pulled her towards the door and threw her out of their bedroom. "Lionel!..." She gasped in shock. "I don't feel like talking to you tonight. You've pissed me off so much Eden!" He said angrily and threw her suitcase out as well. She screamed and dodged the suitcase that hit a wall behind her. She widened her eyes terrified before turning back to Lionel.

"Lionel!" She said this time in a whisper as hot tears filled her eyes but Lionel wasn't the least bothered.

"We have a lot to talk about tomorrow morning. Right now I can't even look at you without getting more pissed. You'll sleep in the guestroom tonight. I don't want to see your face tonight." He said and with that he slammed the door on her face making her to jolt up at the harsh sound.

Eden didn't know why he would react this way and treat her so bad. They loved each other but today she was seeing another Lionel. He wasn't the Lionel who would do anything to make her happy when they were still dating back then in college. He would always get her favourite flowers in the morning and gift her at college everyday. She smiled wiping her tears and held her suitcase and dragged it to the guestroom that was at the end of the hallway upstairs.

She opened the door that made a creeking noise as darkness surrounded her. The guestroom upstairs hadn't been used before. She turned on the light that shone in the silent bedroom. This was the first time she was sleeping alone since she got married and the feeling made her form a lump on her throat that was sure difficult for her to swallow. She left her suitcase and held her belly. She looked down to her belly and whispered a few words. "Your daddy's very upset this time and am worried baby. He hasn't acted this way before. I fear what he might do next.." Her back was seriously aching her before she took herself towards the side of the bed and lied down on her back. Her eyes were still glassy and filled with tears and slowly slided down her cheeks. She shut her eyes trying to sleep but couldn't get used to sleeping alone without Lionel. His scent and closeness every night made her feel where she truly belonged. Eden decided to think of their happiest moments and neglect the bad stuffs in their marriage before she slowly fell asleep.

Eden was up at her usual time although this time woke up early due to her lack of sleep. She did manage to get only a few hours of sleep which weren't enough and was an injustice to her unborn baby. She passed by their bedroom but saw the door was still locked up from the inside. Her heart sank before making her way to the kitchen. She had prepared his breakfast down and was already dressed up for work. After she finished preparing his breakfast, she loosened her auburn hair letting her curls flow down to her waist. She heard footsteps and halted as his cologne swept through her nostrils. That fragrance alone was enough to make Eden's day.

"You know being a housewife suits you best and still wandered why you need to work and wait on tables outside?" She heard his voice and there was a bit of mockery but she instantly shrugged it off her. "Good morning...Did you sleep well last night?" Eden asked as she turned around with a warm smile. Her smile did reduce a little seeing him still pissed off.

"We need to talk Eden. Right now! Your work can wait." Lionel spoke crossing his arms on his broad chest. Eden wasn't paying attention to him as she was already enchanted by his dashing looks again. He was clean shaven. Having a beard wasn't his thing and Eden liked him all the same. His perfect pitch black hair along with a white t-shirt that hugged his athlete body and bulging muscles and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Eden! This discussion is serious and it's time we have this discussion because I can't take this anymore." Lionel snapped at Eden who now had to listen. Something was off in his voice and Eden didn't like that one bit. Her Lionel had never behaved like this before and his attitude since last night was starting to give her weird and crazy vibes which made her heart thump. To say she was completely ready to have this discussion was a big LIE!